Názaoll Application.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Nazoll

Názaoll Application.

Post by Nazoll »

Your name:
Mikkel Aaen (Like michael)

Your age:
Im 17, Turning 18 in 2 months
About me
Well as i said then my nmae is Mikkel and im from Denmark (yay!).
I have applied here before but at that time you were out of Melee spots, so now i thought i would give it a try again, i have no problem with being on standby in the guild until there is a spot :)
Well if i should say something about myself, then i would say that im a child back and relaxed guy who likes fun and fun times ;)

WoW is the only game i really play except a wannabe guitar hero game on the computer, but that is mostly in school :p
I would define myself as a pretty social dude both in WoW and IRL.
Im always doing something social with my friends or WoW.
I would say that i have a pretty good sense of humor, but thats just me
(yes im the lonely dude who laughs of his own jokes)

Character info:
Im applying with my Death Knight, Názoll, Night elf (Orc if moving to horde)
I uses both my specs as my main spec, but in different situations.
Blood/Unholy of course :)

Blood = http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... ll&group=1

Unholy = http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... ll&group=2

Most Death knights probaly only use Unholy as their spec but im afraid i cant leave the fact that blood is so much nice dmg in no time (special after this new patch with abomination's might (10% increased attack power for all party members)).
But in the end im speced to provide the best dps possible.

About my gear, gems and ench:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... %C3%A1zoll

Ofc i have gone after the typical plate dps gear, not much to say about that, except
Mark of supremacy. I know its a shiet loud of hit and im working active to get a new trinket instead of it (soon ready with the frost emblems trinket).

My ench is basicly what im sure is best for my gear, If you dont agree then please say so, even so im pretty sure i have enchanted right :)

About the gems:
I know that normaly str is the basic gem'ing for Death knights, but with this new gear grom Icc then the gem bonus is good enough to sacrifice 2-4 str for 10 crit raiting.

Personal improvement is a very important thing for me, Maybe you got better gear in the raid before, but learning your role and know to play with a prober rotation is much more important than me. Gear is good and great, but skills comes before :) If anyone is interresed then my gear score is around 5.8k.

List of alts:
Znitz - lvl80 Mage (If i move to horde then that char moves with me)
Alizá - lvl72 Hunter

PVE experience:
WotLK:
Naxx: (Almost Cleared still need plague quarter)
Uld: (Almost Cleared, Still need around 4 bosses)
ToC: (Cleared)
ToGC: (Cleared on 10man but not on 25)
Ony: (Cleared)
Icc: (Icc10 = 11/12 - Icc25 5/12)

Past Guild history:
Keepers of Mrakness (My first PvE guild wich i raided ToC/ToGC with)
HighBorne (My First real Icc Raiding guild)
The Dusk Wardens (The guild im in now)

Reason for leaving your current guild:
I cant say that im not happy for the guild im in now.
And i cant say that if i move to horde then im not going to miss alliance, but the truth is that even so i like alliance and the guild im in, then i really want to change to horde, raid as horde and such, also because of the bonus from orcs as Death knight.

Your references:
Well i dont know any on the horde side at all except a pvp'er named Cayden, but no one from Ubiquity :) but hopefully i will :D

Your availability:
I can raid all days except monday BUT.
Thats because of work and im getting fired when i turn 18, so in 1-2 months then i can raid all days.

Additional notes:
Well what i can offer to you:
A social and friendly person who raids for the guild and progress and not the gear (of course also the gear in some part, but that isnt my major goal)
Serious Dps (im always trying to get better and working for not letting the guild down)
I can take harsh critism and i will change my faults and make them to strenghts.

Screenshot (Some time ago tho, before i had 2 T10 and the most of my gear were ToC25)

Lorenai

Re: Názaoll Application.

Post by Lorenai »

OMG! How can you even see anything that happens through all that stuff on your screen? -Lore
Nazoll

Post by Nazoll »

As i said, long time ago :p

Got it all fixed with some more simple addons :)
It were a pain before >.<
akahad

Post by akahad »

Hey there. Thanks for interest in our guild, but I m afraid I will have to decline your application at this time.

At the moment we have 2 good skilled and active death knights and I simply wouldn't be able to guarantee you a fair share of raiding time.

Best of luck in finding a guild that will suit your raiding needs.