Patuq - Arcane Mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Patuq

Patuq - Arcane Mage

Post by Patuq »

Character Name: Patuq
Race: Undead Male
Level: 80
Current Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Main Spec and Off Spec: Arcane PVE / Frost PVP
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... +Damnation

Talents
The reason i have took Arcane Focus and Percision 3/3 is because my current guild doesn't have an active Shadow Priest so it helps me always keep my hitcap up even when i replace a piece of gear that has Hit Rating and it also helps me keep my mana up since it is reducing the cost of my arcane spells by 6%, I have took incantor's Absorption 3/3 since it can boost my dps alot for example twins fight in toc i am always absorbing damage which is then making my sp 4.5k+ always, I took Frost Warding 2/2 so that if i am fighting a boss that uses fire or frost spells i can restore up to 30% of the damage caused to my mana which will keep me going for the rest of the fight.

Gems
I always socket 23SP, 12SP 10 Haste and 12SP 10 Spirit since these seem like the best gems since it they give me the stats i need mostly and i always get my socket bonuses in all of my equipment.

Enchants
The enchants i use will be all of the ones i have on my current PVE equipment when i replace my PVP gear i will put 23 Haste on my cloak, 12 critical strike 12 hit rating on my feet, i will also put 50 spell power and 20 spirit on my legs, i am currently using 63 sp on my main hand until i get my wrathful weapon then i will put Black Magic on it

Glyphs
Arcane Blast Glyph: I use the Arcane Blast glyph since the 3% extra damage really boosts my damage
Arcane Missles Glyph: This glyph is great since the critical damage bonus kicks in alot since the spell crits most of the time
Molten Armor Glyph: This glyph is very usefull since the crit that it gives makes my Arcane Missles Glyph more useful and makes my dps much better

Gear
As you can see from my current PVE gear i am using 3 pieces of PVP gear that is because i find the SP and Haste more useful especially the legs since Tier 9 legs dont give me as good stats and i wont get a 2 piece bonus if i replace, i am currently saving up frost emblems to purchase the 60 emblem cloak or tier 10 legs to replace them in the future and i am waiting for some feet to drop so i can replace them and the reason i am using the frost emblems chest piece instead of tier 10 is because i am currently using it for pvp and i dont have a token to upgrade my tier 10 so it seems like a better option at the moment to me.

Reason for wanting to leave my Current Guild
The main reasons i want to leave my current guild is because we don't have enough members showing up to raids and we are progressing really slow and we are only doing 10 man ICC and there is no plans for 25 man ICC.

Previous Guilds
I have no serious guilds in the past for raiding they have been mainly been social and pvp guilds since i quit alot in the past due to i didn't have the best computer back then so i didn't bother with raiding.

Why i am applying to Ubiquity
The reason i am apply to Ubiquity is because you have very good progress and

What i can do for the guild
I can try my hardest to do the best dps i can, be on time to raids, bringing more than enough reagents to last the whole raid and bring many flasks incase others need a flask, I will learn the tactics that i need to learn and i will try my hardest to not mess up.

My raid UI
http://yfrog.com/j4wowscrnshot032310175937j
I also scrolled over the game menu button so you can see my fps.

Screenshot of Recount damage done
unfortunately i don't use any addon that gives me recount so i cannot get any screenshots of it but a friend told me my average dps in 6k+ in 25man.

My plans for emblem gear in the future
I am planning on getting full tier 10 then i am going to start buying Primordial Saronite to craft my feet and legs if i dont upgrade my Tier 10 legs by then if i dont get better by then but i will try to farm gold to get them early.

My End Game Experience
I have no experience in pre tbc or tbc since i didn't play before tbc and my old computer wasn't good enough to handle it in tbc
My experience in endgame in wotlk is:
Naxxramas 10/25 Full Clear (alt)
Onyxia 10/25 Full Clear (Main)
Ulduar 10/25 Did nothing in it since i took a break when it came out
VOA 10/25 Full Clear (Main)
OS 10/25 Full Clear (Main)
ICC 10 9/12 Normal got Blood Queen to 5% (Main)
ICC 25 4/12 Normal (Main)
TOC 10/25 Normal Full Clear (Main)
TOC 10/25 Heroic 2/5 had tries on Faction Champions on both (Main)

Raid Times
I can make all raids no problems unless something urgent comes up IRL

Information about me
Name: Jonathan Travis
I live in the United Kingdom, I am currently studying IT in College for one year, I am a big fan of metal that is mainly the only music i listen to.
Patuq

Re: Patuq - Arcane Mage

Post by Patuq »

Forgot to add to my Frost Emblem section i will get the frost emblem cloak also if i dont get better by then.
Bussy

Post by Bussy »

Thank you for your interest in Ubiquity. We'll take a look at your application and give u answer in few days.
Patuq

Post by Patuq »

Patuq

Post by Patuq »

Did first four bosses in ICC 25 and got some screenshots of my dps

Marrowgaw
http://yfrog.com/64wowscrnshot032510230354j

Deathwhisper
http://yfrog.com/e6wowscrnshot032510231301j

Adds from Deathwhisper fight
http://yfrog.com/17wowscrnshot032510231425j

Saurfang
http://yfrog.com/4owowscrnshot032510234108j
Bussy

Post by Bussy »

Hey Patuq.

Judging from your raiding experience and dps screenshots you provided, you still have way to go before you can compete with our top dps:ers. So i have to decline your application and wish you all the best for the future. =)