Vayne - Holydin - At your service :)

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

vayne

Vayne - Holydin - At your service :)

Post by vayne »

- Class:Paladin

- Spec:Holy - 51/5/15 - glyph's used: glyph of seal of wisdom, glyph of beacon of light, glyph of holy light.

- Proffesions: Mining/Blacksmithing full skilled, (can get some icc recipes :) just need the Primodial saronite). (Cooking/fishing maxed, can provide fishfeasts if needed)

- Gear (best link to a profile):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&cn=Vayne

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left): Current guild im in is, "Isis", pretty good guild, but im aiming high, pretty good aint good enough for me, I want awesome :)

- Why you want to apply to us: In my previous statement, "I want Awesome", but im searching for some serious raiding, that can give me, the hardship I need, so I can proof to myself, that im a excellent raider:), and I hope you guys can give me that, and ofc some cool wow players :), but I just want to have F U N!

- What do you think you can bring to us: An awesome paladin healer, who knows what he's doing, and try to perfect his healing ability's all the time, I hate failing, thats why im doing, all that I can to prevent it :). Im always open for criticism, so feel free to approach me if anything should be changed.

- Raid experience: ICC10 (blood queen), ICC25 (Sindragosa), have done ulduar/toc10/toc25, some Hardmodes to, though not in ICC :).

- Abit about myself: Im 21 years old, Im from Denmark :), I like to play wow, like hearing rock/heavy metal music, not really doing anything atm.....In all im a steady guy, who enjoys World of warcraft, hopefully like you guys. Raid time seems fine for me, though family first, so birthdays, and family gatherings may pop up, but in general im free for all raids :=), hope you understand.

.P.S. Chuck Norries is my friend!

-V-
Razzie

Re: Vayne - Holydin - At your service :)

Post by Razzie »

With the acquisition of another holy paladin recently I'm unsure of our current state in needing holy paladins??
Other then that, looks good! Good luck!
vayne

Post by vayne »

oh didnt know :), was just looking at recruitment :)
vayne

Post by vayne »

hehe hope for an opening :) *crossing fingers*
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

Thank you for your interest in Ubiquity.
We'll need a few days to sort out the recent wave of applications and will give you an answer soon.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
vayne

Post by vayne »

hehe, yeah the flow of new applications have been high :).

Looking forward hearing from you.

-v-
Lorenai

Post by Lorenai »

Can you write a bit more about your healing and choice of spec and glyphs?

Also what in your playstyle you think distinguishes you from other less experienced healers and what have you learned to do that you think has impact on your overall usefulness in raids?
vayne

Post by vayne »

Pretty hard for me to talk about my glyphs, since I tend to be very flexible, when it comes to what glyphs I use, and what situation im in, if its tank healing or raid healing, so what I mainly do is to have diffrent kind of glyphs in my bags.
Though the glyphs, im currently using, are in my opinion best for tank healing, though I dont really care what job, im assigned too, since I like both.( Pala's can be used as raid healers, ofc not as good as a chainhealing spamming shammy, but we can).

My playstyle: Usually I try to coordinate, when to use, my diffrent cooldowns, really depends on what situation your in, and ofc keep an eye on what the other healers are doing, meaning, are they low on mana, what targets are they healing, so you wont heal the same target, ofc sometimes it happens, you heal the same target as another healer, cant really be avoided.
In all, im just really focused, when im raiding.... and im always ready to adept myself, if anything unexpected should happen :=). if your an unexperienced healer, alot of times when something unexpected happens, they just dont have the overview of the situation.. thats where im really strong, having a very good overview on whats going on.

My spec: current spec, was really just some pve/pvp spec - my normal spec would be 51/0/20, moving some talents around. I wouldnt have aura mastery, and improved judgement, instead I would have 1 point in improved lay on hands, and 2 points in pursuit of justice (increased movment speed, providing good movment when avoiding stuff.

Since ive been playing since beta release, and mostly being healer, I would say that I got alot of experience as a healer in general. :)

-v-
vayne

Post by vayne »

changed glyph of wisdom to glyph of light, providing more healing, and dont really have a mana issues.
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

We have decided to decline your application.
Good luck finding another guild.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.