Segnu. Disc Priest!

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Segnu

Segnu. Disc Priest!

Post by Segnu »

Name:
Segnu
Class:
Priest
Level:
Race:
Troll (For the racial!)

What's your name, age and country of residence?
And how well do you understand English? [1-10]

My name is Harry. I am 16 and from the UK, East Yorkshire to be exact. I'd say I have a decent understanding of the English language so I'm going to go with 10/10.

Talent specification for raiding (tank, dps, healer - xx-xx-xx). And why have you specced so?

57/14/0 - Discipline. I prefer Disc to Holy as Disc seems to be much better on terms of mana and preventing the raid from taking damage. I like healing the tanks and occasionally throwing out some Power word: Shield onto the raid when I know some major AoE damage is coming. I think Disc is more beneficial to the whole raid with talents such as Renewed Hope (3% reduced dmg) which I would be keeping up permenantly as well as Grace and Divine Aegis. It also provides me with some nice emergancy buttons such as Pain Suppression for the tank and Power Infusion for me. With Power Infusion I can combo it with my racial Berserking to give me flash of like a 0.7 cast time which is great for those gloomy situations.

Did you level this character yourself? If not, have you bought it, or do you share an account with someone else? Does anyone else have access to the account, ie a friend or relative?

I have leveled all of my characters myself and no one has ever had access to it other than me.

What other characters do you have, which could be useful for the guild? This doesn't only mean raid wise, but also for farming, for instances.

I have an 80 Rogue but he's Alliance as well as my 80 Death Knight. They're both ICC25 ready but the Rogue is the best of the two. I can hit around 9k dps on Saufrang on him. He also has maxed out Inscription(Useless to the guild really. :shock:) I'm currently leveling a Horde shaman and he's 78 as I type this. At 80 I will take him down the Elemental route of Restoration, depends what you guys need. Providing I get in haha.

Are you playing at home and is your internet connection stable?
Will you be able to attend full raids with no connection problems?

Yeah. No lag or anything. I also have a real beasty computer and I've always got over 60 fps (Not bragging or anything! :wink:)
Armory link.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&cn=Segnu

Current and/or previous guilds (any useful references?)?
Why did you leave/are you leaving?

None. Only just migrated here!

Why have you decided to apply to Ubiquity and are you applying to other guilds at this point?,
What do you expect from us?

After browsing the realm forums for a little while I stumbled across a recruitment post with numerous guilds on it. After inspecting the contenders sites I decided to check out your site and I saw you was in need of Disc/Holy priests so I though 'Great!'. Havent applied for any other guilds yet, just yours! All that I expect is what you would expect from me. I really want to experience this expansion pack as I was let down by TBC and you guys seem like the ideal choice.

What can you offer the guild besides the role of your character?
A shed load of herbs for starters. I can provide uncut gems as I've always got spare badges etc. I've got quite a good attention span as well so I dont mind wiping and wiping for a few hours. That's about it really apart from the usual stuff you'll read like 'I'm very sociable!' and all that but rather not bore you with that! :P

What's your raiding experience?
This means both at levels 60, 70 and 80. Please describe in full, so we know which bosses you've done.

Level 70: Karazhan. Didnt play much but I did play a Priest so I am familiar with them.
Level 80: Cleared Naxx on my Rogue when it was a challenge. TotC10/25 cleared, no luck with TogC though but I know the tactics etc. In ICC10/25 I have completed the first wing and have knowledge of the rest of the wings.

Raiding times are 19.00-till our goals reached.
Can you manage these times? Also is there a possibility that you could stay past raid end on progress nights?

Yeah I can stay on until 00:00 throughout the week and on weekends I'll stay up all night if we have to. :wink:

Which days are you available? Keep in mind that we expect people to raid from the start to end of the raid.

Every day as long as its past 16:30.

Would you be willing to respec for us if we asked you to?
Do you have duel spec and do you have acceptable PVE raid gear for that build
?
If I really have to go Holy I will but I refuse to play shadow lol, I tried once and just failed but I'm sure I could learn it. My other spec is PvP Discipline but if needs be I can pick up a conquest set for Holy/Shadow.

Would you be willing to farm mats and donate them to the guild if needed?
Maxed out herbalism here so I dont mind giving you all my herbs.

Do you have a functioning mic and are you confident talking on ventrillo in raid/social situations?

I have a microphone lying around somewhere. Gonna go dig it out after finishing this! Oh yeah, I can sing for the raid if needs be haha. :wink:

Can you take criticism? If for example you make a mistake, which was easily avoidable or caused by not having learned the tactics you might get shouted at. Can you handle this?

Everyone should be able to handle criticism as long as its viable. Im afraid shouting at people gets you no where. I'd rather have a mature talk than be screamed at but yeah.

Hows your ingame economic situation? Are you able to provide flasks on a daily base. Able to repair on a daily base, provide gems, topped professions etc?
Yeah I'm all set for that.

If you wish to know anything else, please hit me up in game! I also have a very well geared Hunter friend who would love to join. He also has a Holy/Prot Paladin at 80 which is ICC ready in both specs.

Looking forward to your respone!
Segnu
Razzie

Re: Segnu. Disc Priest!

Post by Razzie »

Cool application and we need more British people! :D
Segnu

Post by Segnu »

Thanks mate. 8)
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

Thank you for your interest in Ubiquity.
We'll need a few days to sort out the recent wave of applications and will give you an answer soon.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Segnu

Post by Segnu »

I've also gone Holy for a while. Enjoying it so far.
Segnu

Post by Segnu »

Just PuG'd ICC25 and got 3 new pieces of gear, also got the head from Saufrang 10 man.
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

We have decided to decline your application.
Good luck finding another guild.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.