Nelessa Hunter application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Zulzhin

Nelessa Hunter application

Post by Zulzhin »

Personal Information :
Name : Johan Hager

Character Information :
Name : Nelessa
Race : Draenei
Class : Hunter
Armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Nelessa
Main-spec : Marsksmanship http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... sa&group=2

Off-spec : Beast Mastery for the moment when i go farm some

Marksman Glyphs :

Glyph of Serpent Sting : Because the 6 seconds extra damage i would get goes into the Chimera shot aswell and makes my dps higher

Glyph of Steady Shot : Due to i get 10% more damage with steady shot when i got serpent sting on the target

Glyph of Kill Shot : Since it lower the cooldown 6 seconds wich makes me able to shot it more often when the boss is at 20% or lower and could really help if it were to be a progress run and help nuke the last 20% down

Beast Mastery Glyphs :

Glyph of Serpent Sting :Same as the other one:)

Glyph of Steady Shot : Same as other one:)

Glyph of Explosive shot : I used to have survival as offspec and when i changed to BM i just still haven changed it

Current, and former guilds.

Tainted - I joined because i enjoy 10 man raiding but just as much 25 man they had some nice progress and i played with them a few times and they were nice so i applied and got in i stayed for about 3 months then i got into an argue with the guild master for just beeing a a-hole and kinda destroyed my part of thinking raiding was fun for like 1 month. Then i jumped in on the raiding again and joined Deus Ex - Was a reform of Quantum members, but it died in less than 1 day. After that i joined soulflyer sindicate and im still there on my priest alt but i don´t really play on it never got the chance to join with my hunter as it was my alt and for about 3 months it got to be my main when i did a faction change and made it a draenei. Then i joined The fists of Rage wich im currently in but not more then helping them making a little progress wich they really cant seem to do because lack of people with brains:) so im more in the guild for friendly reasons

Why do I want to join Ubiquity?

I'm looking for an active progressive guild that can keep up with the end-game relases as they come. I believe that I can tribute to alot when it comes to just doing a dps job in raids and also i always noticed you and knew that you are a serious, yet fun raiding guild with nice progress, Got my IRL friend there atm named rezeka i asked alot about the guild and only got very nice answers wich were the final part to me making this applcation, like i said i belive that i could fit in nicely and be friends with all of you and hope for it even though i kow that you are not recruiting any hunters for the moment.

Thanks alot for reading my application and im sorry for my bad grammar
Yours Nelessa

By the way i am gonna make a few changes like getting my proffessions up and re-gemming a few of the gems and enchants for the proffession part i am thinking of Jewelcrafting and Leatherworking at the momen but could take any proffession you would want me too.

If there is anything else you want to ask me, feel free to ask.

Reason i copied most of the template from rezeka is because i am very much like him and i figured i would write the same anyway on most of them:)
Zulzhin

Re: Nelessa Hunter application

Post by Zulzhin »

Also i´ll be making a faction change back to horde side this saturday and i am taking a troll for the racial wich is very nice for a hunter

For the moment i don´t have a screen shot of me in a raid with the dps i´ll be sure to get one quick i do around 8-10k steady dps single target, depends on the situation like if theres alot of moving around then i would probably do all from 6-8k
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Thanks for your application.

JC would be a good choice for profession since it would make it easier to reach arp cap.

Why haven't you changed your pvp gloves for t10 gloves to get the 2 part bonus which is quite good?

As you know we are quite full on the hunter side atm, we'll have to consider your application nevertheless.
Zulzhin

Post by Zulzhin »

Ofc rezeka is giving me the jc proff for free since he´s inlove with me ever since that friday wich i can´t really talk about;).

I am currently saving up for the t10 head and hoping for gloves through voa 25 or 10 i only replaced my t9 for wrath since i had 3 parts and it was a hughe improvement with the wrathful at that point. But i am slowly getting the gear that i want:) i am also saving up for crafted leggs and boots.

Yes i though that you would be full but i could always wait and by the time you might have a trial spot for me i should have most of the parts i planned for so far:)

Thanks yours nelessa
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Us officers are still discussing if there's any room for you in our roster.

While you gear and gem up, remember that you'll loose a precious 1% hit from not being Draenei anymore! :wink:
Zulzhin

Post by Zulzhin »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Zulzhin

updated still lacking the 1% hit thinking out the best way to get it :)
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Will contact you in game for a chat when I have the chance.
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Accepted for trial.