Stonehold affli warlock

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Stonehold

Stonehold affli warlock

Post by Stonehold »

- Class Warlock

- Spec Affli / Destro

- Gear

Here is a link to wowarmory

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =stonehold
Here is link to wow heroes

http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zon ... =stonehold

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)

Since i was remember i was in Tainted guild it was 10 man guild on defias server i was there for more then 16 months
and few weeks ago they become a RP guild and stop raidin , it was sad that they disbanded but i think everything
comes to an end sooner or later, durin the time in tainted i gather lots of knowledge of my character and lots
of good friends we did hard modes in ulduar to get the mount, we did there insanity in togc 10 man and was good progress in ICC 10 10/12 i killed myself 9/12 and was having decent few trys on rest bosses not countin lich king.Thats the 10 man raids ive been.On 25 i have killed few bosses in ulduar and whole totc25 normal never tryed heroic version, ICC25 ive got 6 bosses mostly pugs, i know its not impressive but thats the experience ive got...

- Why you want to apply to us

Im lookin to get back to raids again and im not hidding that pve is what im lookin for, for progress
for hard modes and to see rest palyers on my screen with the same goal, i was on few alt runs with u and i really enjoyed
it i was destro that time.Plus i want to see the green text again on my screen and have somoene to chat durin late night hours.

- What do you think you can bring to us

I can bring my dps thats the priority no idea how i will fit around you guys but i think i can be in the middle of
dps. Im always preapred for raids, i can be on any raid u need me there to be plus i wont be whining about late hours since
i can play till morning.I read up tacts for every boss before event, untill i see the fight on my own then its obvious
u learn it on your on.Im quite silenced on raids since im focusin on raids and bosses so u wont hear me a lot durin the
raids.all i can say i can bring my person with decent dps and loyality which is important for me.

- About my Class a bit...

I was applyin to Bod few days ago but they were on needs demo lock not affli.A bit of my build- i was destro for a long
loong looong time and i must admit i love it but reality slap my face that its not good in dps anymore to reach better results so i become an affli specc and its better dps compare to destro .theres no big difference between destro and affli on 10 mans but on 25 theres a big gap between them.Glyphs i use are most common for my build quick decay haunt life tap they improve affli build in the best way.My rotation is im using SB-Haunt-Coa-trinket ice metlin one with crit but only when i can keep up Corr for whole fight otherwise i use regin from anub 25 -Ua-Corr and ofc life tap to get proc from spirit, the food im usin is nettlefish which gives me nearly 1% crit more , and im using spellstone for haste at all timeand flaskof frost wyrm.Off build im using destro since i can use it well for fights like rescue vart~.Stats that are on prio for affli buid HIT- SP - HASTE - CRIT - SPIRIT , atm ive got lots of crit which im tryin to change for more haste still hopin for belt from marrowgar and shoulders from lady and amulet from battleship. im using drain soul after boss is below 25% and always resfreshing haunt to keep more dmg on dots and always refreshin life tap which is obvious.im 14 hit cap plus 3 from talents since im not common member on 25 man guild if its gonna to change i low my hit a bit.Im sendin u few pics with screens form my new affli build and i think theres one with destro which i didnt have bad results too.gems i used are mostly 23 sp which are prio for my build. If u got any questions about my build fell free to ask.

http://s443.photobucket.com/home/corleoone

- Alts

ive got one alt Whooper hes 47400 hp unbuffed tank dk which i think its nice heres the link for him

- Few words about my gear

I crafted pants and boots since they are one of the best u can get atm for me,i also have 2 new tier set bonus
which gives me 5% crit , rest of my gear is i think the best choice for my build , i was thinkin to get the new
4 set bonus but atm i focus on haste and ill see in future what i can get.Enchants are the best i can find and optional for my class.

- Attendance

I can cover 90% of yours raids even if it will be on standby ill be there.Im workin with computers and im playin also from work and from home.

- About me

My name is Jaroslaw but in a game Jay , im 27 years old im living and workin in ireland since nearly 3 years but i was born i poland.im living in 3 bed apartmnt with 2 other friends.my hobbies are computers,wow,im not hiddin i like to drink from time to time, and i like to spend evenings in wow since its good time eater and a lots of fun.

thanks for reading my application , its a bit bizzare for me to write one since i didnt do that for a long time...
Aruzi

Re: Stonehold affli warlock

Post by Aruzi »

Vouch from me and Nocs!
Known Stonehold for quite a while, gotta say that he's very friendly and a dedicated player.
Hope you get in :)
Lorenai

Post by Lorenai »

Know him a while (years) as well. Solid player. -Lore
party

Post by party »

I was with Stonehold in raid once, he did good dps ;)
schrodinger

Post by schrodinger »

vouch
gantrithor

Post by gantrithor »

Hello Stonehold!

Nice application, though I have some suggestions that you might want to consider.

When I look at your gems, you have got the spell power and 2% Intellect gem. Why did you choose this? Have you ever considered Chaotic Skyflare Diamond which gives 21 crit rating (not that important) and 3% increased crit dmg (big dps increase over 25 spell power)
Also you seem to go for the socket bonus on some spots with blue sockets, and thats fine since the bonus is greater then 7 spell power (which is the breakpoint for when one should go for a socket bonus with a blue gem)
But in your chest, legs and boots you have gone for 23 spell power gems only?
Those pieces give 9 spell power if you go for sockey color, which is alot. And I would recommend going for it.
Also in your ring you have spell power + hit, even tho you are already 3% above raid hitcap.
I know that it's hard to hit 11% hit when you upgrade gear, but might as well change that gem in you ring to spell power / haste.

You might want to look over the T10 4 part bonus again. It's a very nice one and it increases dps by alot, so don't look over it :) For example getting the T10 robe instead of the one that you got (they cost the same ammount of frost badges), and you can upgrade the T10 robe when you get marks from bosses in 25man and 25man heroic.

I also wonder why you are using Crit food over spell power food, when you yourself rate spell power higher.

Note that I'm not an officer, I'm just asking questions and giving suggestions.

Edit: You can also change the boot enchant to Tuskarr's Vitality, which gives you run speed and stamina. It's very nice to have that extra run speed.

//Gant
Stonehold

Post by Stonehold »

Didnt expect so many vouches :) cheers

about last post gan~ icewalker im using to get 17% hit since im random member in pugs now so i prefer to keep it that way that time, about meta and gems i only say done done and done:) 10 spirit is like 4 sp and its worth to have in 7 sp bonuses,about my power buff food i still find it more usefull to have 1% crit more then 40 sp.And the new tier 4 set bonus might be good true atm im holdin 91 frost badges for chest then ill see what brings me future:P
Nugga

Post by Nugga »

Have been in a few raids with this guy on my alt, and he did good dps. Was also good for a few laughs in whispers.

-Nugga
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

You're forgetting the main question here guys.

Do you have a funny accent? Just because funny english accents are a definite plus when applying.
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Hello Stonehold,

Gantrithor already covered quite some of my questions, I do have one however concerning your offspecc: You are currently running an affliction mainspecc and a destruction offspecc. With current gear levels demonology offers an insane spellpower boost (compared to elemental shaman totem) and therefore is a must have for every caster-heavy raid. I am currently the main demo warlock in our guild, but in case i am not here we need a backup demo warlock (who can also somewhat perform with that specc, not just pulling 5k dps but taking a spot for granted only because of the buff.)

Would you be willing to have a demonology offspecc and what do you know about that specc? Do you know the main glyphs, rotation, cooldown timing, stat values, etc?

Best regards,
Lanius
Stonehold

Post by Stonehold »

hey Lan~ belive me or not i was expecting that question from u.When i was applyin to BoD they needed demo lock as a 100% , but since u stated its only to cover yours absence i think it should be fine, i was playing demo about a year ago
i readed on every update hows the builds are changeing and tryed once durin the weekend demo.To be honest i wasnt impressed and went for affli/destro, no idea how it will be look like in 25 man raids.About the build it will be 56/15,glyphs would be Life tap Felguard QuickDecay,rotation thats still a bit tricky for me curse Corr-Immolae-spamm SB If molten core procs i use 3 times incinerate since its casted faster for about 30% and deal more dmg like 17-18% (if u got improved SB i use it for proc crit)and decimation is very nice in that build it makes soulfire for 40% faster always to be used when target boss is below 35% like drain soul in affli when target is 25% below.Under 35% when u see decimation proc u use soul fire and keep dots up.ofc there is also metamorphosis which gives u 20% more dmg and u use it depends on cd's for example yours trinkets.Stats prio Hit-SP-Crit-Haste-Spirit.As i said i didnt play on it for a quite while but its not hard to refresh it.I hope my answers satisfy u in some way as i answered honest as it is;]
Dug

Post by Dug »

All Irish people have funny accents, also hard to understand
acoran

Post by acoran »

Hllo a big vouch from me he is a very nice chap and i have done some pug 25 icc with him and he knows what he is doing.
Best of luck hope you get in m8 :D :D
akahad

Post by akahad »

Accepted for trial, wisper any oficer for invite.