Erinas - Feral druid (transfer)

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Erines

Erinas - Feral druid (transfer)

Post by Erines »

Greetings and thank you for your time reading my apply.

My name:

-Paul

My age:

Character info:

-Name: Erinas
-Race: Tauren (but I might switch to a troll (female) when Cata hits.)
-Class: Druid
-Server: Stormreaver, Lagreaver, Finreaver (whatever) Originally from Defias Brotherhood Alliance side. (more details to follow)
-Main spec: Feral Tank
-Dual spec: Feral DPS

Character profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Erinas

List of alts:
Erinah – level 80 priest – Main alt – Stormreaver - Horde
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Erinah

Xunie – level 80 shaman – PvP alt – Defias Brotherhood – Alliance
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&cn=Xunie

Fristy – level 80 DK – Farming alt – Defias Brotherhood – Alliance
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Fristy

PVE experience:

Vanilla:
-Nothing (was leveling at the time)

The Burning Crusade:
-Gruul’s Lair
-Karazhan
-Magtheridon
-Tempest Keep/ The Eye
-SSC
-BT
-ZA
-Hyjal (except Archi dunno why)
-Sunwell (Up till Felmyst)

Wrath of the Lich King:
-Naxxramas 10/25 (14/14)
-Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 (1/1)
-Vault of Archavon 10/25 (4/4)
-Malygos 10/25 (1/1)
-Ulduar 10 (13/14) 25 (12/14) Did most Hardmodes on 10 man.
-Trials of the Crusader 10/25 (5/5)
-Trials of the Grand Crusader 10 (5/5)
-Icecrown Citadel 10 (11/12) 25 (7/12)

Main and Off-tanked all encounters.

Class role:

I see myself as the saviour of healers and soaker of damage. If any adds want to hit a squishy priest they first have to pummel their way through me first. (This also counts for other non tank people.) I always look if there are any stray adds and try to get them ASAP if they are running loose.

In short, I throw my big furry bear ass in every cleave possible to fullfil my job as a tank.

Since I am a tank I also have a working headset + mic, since I know from experience in the past how shit it can be when shit is hitting the fan and the tank isnt able to shout it out. And im not shy to talk at all. :)

I'm also willing and able to play as a little pussycat and scratch in the back of mobs. Although my roots are tanking.

Past Guild history:

Defias Brotherhood – Alliance:
- Forsaken
- Illuminatio
- Exclusive
- Redrum inc
- Seraphim
- Redeemed

Stormreaver – Horde:
- Twentyone Mad Dogs
- Gehenna

Reason for leaving my current guild and applying:

Forsaken was my first raiding guild I joined at level 70, but after a time we merged with an other guild to be make sure we were able to start 25 man raids and it became Illuminatio.

Illuminatio died after a long time cause of too many slackers and other people that were more annoying then helpful. So we created Exclusive with a bunch of people that where still showing dedication and enjoyment in raiding.

Exclusive died pretty fast due to the problem nobody actually wanted to lead the guild. We only had 3 officers that were leading the raids (me being on of those officers), but we didn't had a stable Guild management.

I then joined Redrum but after a month I was already forced to quit because the IRL sledgehammer hit me in the back and I had to take a break from WoW and get my life sorted.

After a month I came back and a few of my friends had joined Seraphim. I decided to give it a shot to apply and after they field tested me on Illidan flame tanking I got accepted. Seraphim was declared dead after a long time because of a lack of attendance for the raids.

Then I joined Redeemed for a brief period because I had quite some friends in that guild.
But then the offer came from a friend (That was also in Seraphim) Telling me he was going to start a new guild on Stormreaver and that he wanted me to join. After some thinking I said yes and transferred + Faction changed. But after a while my friend got tired of leading the guild. So someone else took over for a period but he basically let the guild die without doing anything.

I then joined Gehenna, but even though I liked alot of people there I didn't feel really home. So I already said a friendly goodbye to the people there and now im looking for a new place to call home. So now i'm trying with a very good friend of mine to join this little crackhouse. :P Since I still know from past experience that I only heard good things about this guild.

My availability:

Every day I could raid from 19:00 till 00:00.
On Friday Saturday and Sunday raid the whole day.
The only times I wont be ableto raid should be around times like exams or Holidays.

Additional stuff:

I listen to all kinds of music although I prefer the harder stuff more (hardstyle, hardcore).
My fovorite movie would be Boondock Saints I and II, and even though avatar was pretty nice the story was sooooo basic... I felt like I was watching the adult version of Pochahontas (if you spelled it like that).
Lets see what more can I tell....
Ye, im not shy at all to speak on vent or teamspeak and I might bring up some pretty retarded shit. Because I like to talk about awkward subjects. :) Don't worry its more funny then scary.... although sometimes it can be pretty scary...

I saw on the armory that some fuckhead made a char on Defias named Erinas since I left. So I might have to change my name should I get accepted. It will probably still be Erines or something like that.

For the rest I would like to thank you for reading my wall of text.
I wont be responsible for any eye or mental damage caused.

From Holland with Love,

- Erinas

PS: Quinian is a fag <3
Vcoue

Re: Erinas - Feral druid (transfer)

Post by Vcoue »

I know, I'm not in the position to make a vouch for someone for this guild, cause i only left my apply here, but Erinas is a very good friend of mine and I'm lucky to know him.
In my opinion he is a really nice person and a very uncomplicated coeval.
To my mind, he is a good tank/ cat ,cause i healed him the last 8 month´and i never saw him failing (from his mood, knowledge about his class).
To sum up, I wuld be very happy to stay with him in this guild and I'm sure we would be a big enrichment for this guild :)
"störts di wenn i rauch?" - "oida, mi störts nedmoi wennst brennst..."
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

i´m afraid we don´t have room for another feral. we could give you a casual spot for now with the possibility of becoming a full time raider in the future. we won´t be able to get you into raids much at this time though.

post if that is acceptable for you.

if you are friends with cassindra, we don´t want to split you up, so we´re willing to let you join as well, but it´s really hard to find room as a tank or melee dps at this time.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Erines

Post by Erines »

Evening,

I would hereby like to let you know that we acept the offer to take Cassindra and me in. With me being a casual member.

We will both make sure that we prove what we are worth and give 120% in every raid. :)
(Might also even be better that I will be a casual member ((for now)) because then I could also fixate a bit on my upcomming school exams ^^.)

Cuddles and love,

-Erinas