Marseille Arcane mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Mars

Marseille Arcane mage

Post by Mars »

Personal inf:
Name: Malik

Character information:
Name: Marseille
Race: Undead
Class: Mage
Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... =marseille

Why I want to join and what can I offer?

I'm an active player! and looking for a guild in which there is coherence and a real, a team game. I can be in the game from Monday to Monday) I have the character of Ally Hunter http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=Vahhabit, but to be honest I got sick hunter and I discovered the mage. intimately familiar with the system EPGP
Mars

Re: Marseille Arcane mage

Post by Mars »

I know u guys, u are good, what information u expecting from me?
I smoking weed drinking beer - vodka. (some times)
rly stupid application, I just feel my self that I can be part of u guys, help u somehow in raid, and in this game.
I playing this game about 3 years, just want to see my self between - good-smart guys like u (no hypocrisy). tired from pugs, tired from guys making mistakes in every raids where I've been before 3163543 times. (and I'm not saying that I'm perfect)
If I need u guys, just say YES (and I will be part of u) if no just say NO, and if the answer will be NO I will continue my "jedy's" path like I'm doing right now.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

well you could have a look at the other applications and see if there is a difference. :wink:
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Dear Malik,

Thank you for your application, but as the others already stated, you are missing alot of things there, like a proof of your dps capabilities or your guild history.

But even without those things i have to tell you that your gearlevel is too low for our purposes currently, since we are now starting ICC heroic encounters, which at least need some decent TotGC heroic/ICC normal gear in every slot.

Good luck in finding a suitable guild.

Best regards,
Lanius
Mars

Post by Mars »

Thank you for having responded to me! good luck in the heroic spirit