Fury Warrior

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Muddi

Fury Warrior

Post by Muddi »

Personal:

Name – Morten Brink
E-Mail – removed
Age - 29
Nationality – Denmark
Connection- 20mbit up and 5Mbit down, so dc or lag is rarely and option.

Character: Warrior
Character name - Mûddi
Current server – Chamber of Aspects

Character class Main spec dps(5890gs), Secondary Prot (5531gs)

Armory Link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... M%C3%BBddi

UI Screenshot- http://yfrog.com/jdwowscrnshot030110110850j

World of Logs Report- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/fc3r ... 36&e=11698
Did some tanking asvel.

Reputation-
Argent Crusade: Exalted
Kirin Tor: Exalted
KotEB: Exalted
The Kalu'ak: Exalted
The Sons of Hodir: Exalted
The Wyrmrest Accord: Exalted
The Ashen Verdict: Exalted

How do you keep yourself updated regarding your class/new game content- Using forums, Wowhead, blizz, mmo ect. And elitejerks “warriordps2 excel calculator” were you can put in enchants, gems, items and see how its scales in raids. To get the most out of your class dps wise.
Consumables. What buffs (Food,flask,elixirs etc) are you using, and why ?- Using ArP food cause I include that in being ArP capped ad 100% and that leave 2 gems slot open for str/crit gems to optimize the dps.. Flask is endless rage.

Days played -232days warrior / hunter ca 160/70 / shammy 100days ca.
Professions Bs 450 / Jc 450 / Cooking 450 / Fishing 450 /

Current guild – Emarosa
Current raiding times – all days beside Saturday. Everyday from 18-00 is fine by me. Do sometimes my work interferes, I working with youngsters that have been removed from home do to different problems, for instance violence, drugs, alcohol and my job is to rehabilitate them into society so it’s a different work schredule each week. I can meet ad work 13hr and get off the next day ad 10 in the morning, but they know my hobby is wow so I got more less each wendesday and thuesday off..

Raiding Experience: played wow since the Korean beta about 5.5years ago. I started my wow carrier on a shammy in a guild called kapow a Danish guild, after 4month I wanted more and joined a guild called synergy that evoveled into showdown and last resort. Before that happened I got and offer to join nihilum, were I was for 2years doing world first Cthun and Kelhuzad.. (short version again more info send me a mail or catch me ingame)

just to verify that im the right one i post this video
http://nihilum.mousesports.com/en/media ... mirror/19/
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=19313 (im the female tauren hunter )

Pre TBC – All cleared..2 world first kills.(Kel huzad and Cthun
TBC - Everything besides last raid instance took a break.
WotLK –missing Lk 10 man kill have done hc 10 the first 8 bosses. 25man still missing lk..sigh!

Motivation: dedication and I expect the same of my guild mates, do to I want a level of dedication, were don’t die to stupid things and they don’t correct them. Showing awareness and minding there surroundings. Is a team game not about 1 mans dps race. Come prepared or don’t show up.
Why us, what do you expect from us? Towards what I have read so far your doing a good job. And I like the requirements you state so that’s why I wanna give it a shot. And you guys can expect the same of me, as I expect of you guys. That should be more than fair.

Why do you want to leave your current server/guild – I simply don’t fit in, there is no social life in my current guild, ppl just waiting on others to fail, so they can flaming those that fails, to show the self as a valuable player, the fact is its demoralizing and immature, and its getting the best of me. And I wanna get back to being a “hardcore” again tired of ppl just being afk in the head on the current gaming level im on atm. So what you get is a old school gamer that always comes prepared to raids and 100% focus to progress, been wiping several month on old encounters in vanilla wow, so I know what I takes to get the job done.

you can contact Lithilea if you want some insider info we hav raided for some month toghter.

PC Equipment – its bran new don’t know much about hardware,
How can we get back to you asap- [mail removed] ( its my msn asvel)
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Re: Fury Warrior

Post by Vintoran »

I removed your email adress, it's not a very good idea to post it in an open forum.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Muddi

Post by Muddi »

ohh thanks for that.!
akahad

Post by akahad »

Realy nice aplication, even tho our melee ranks are quite full we ll have to seriously consider it:)
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

if you´re looking for hardcore, are we raiding enough to satisfy your needs? we only raid 3 days a week after all.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Muddi

Post by Muddi »

you know when you for example have played football for 24years and some of them you were "hardcore" and you wanna go to that lvl again, but when you face the facts, you have much more assigments in life like job,friends, family ect. so raiding 6days a week is dream senario, so when i i hear that you guys are doing 3days with ppl that can play seems to be a perfect setup more freetime and 110% focus when your on raid since its only 3 times a week. i hope this can answer your question.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

that sounds perfect. :)

we´ll let you know our decision soon!
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
akahad

Post by akahad »

Accepted for trial.
Feel free to whisper officer for guild invite.
Muddi

Post by Muddi »

oki i will tranfer my warrior today and hope everything will go smooth D: