Baghatur - Death Knight - Unholy DPS

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Baghatur

Baghatur - Death Knight - Unholy DPS

Post by Baghatur »

Greetings Ubiquity

WoL entry, Armory link and a UI screenshot is listed at the bottom of the application.

Real life information.
- My name is Sveinn.
- I'm 21 years old.
- I was raised in Sweden allthough born in Iceland, I currently live in Norway, also spent some time in the U.A.E. I know swedish, icelandic and english and write and speak these languages fluently.
- I studied art in college, currently unemployed.

So yeah, I'm a gaming enthusiast and play other games than wow (mostly one playthrough and back to WoW), although WoW takes most of my time I try to squeeze the big releases into my schedule.

WoW related information

I've played the game since it released in 2004.

World of Warcraft
Started out as a night elf (named Nerevarine) on Aggramar which was I'll always remember fondly, got my Beaststalker, partial Giantstalker and Dragonstalker, then I ended up with a clownsuit in AQ, and continued my way to Naxx killing everything but Sapphiron and KT.
The account with my hunter was hacked and I couldn't get a reimbursement so at I just quit WoW, you might find him on armory naked and sad, though I have the account I haven't touched it in a long time.

The Burning Crusade
I picked up on the game when TBC released, and decided to level a paladin blood elf. I played on Grim Batol and spent most my time PvPing and doing raids with my casual guild which at the time was named.. Harpies. (people usually made fun of this name, harpies/herpes not a big difference)
But yeah, I had a fun time being casual and lame in TBC doing dailies, daily heroics and a few raids now and then, I cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Zul'Aman and Magtheridon, I also pugged Mount Hyjal after it was nerfed. (yes, none of these things are particularily impressive)
So in TBC I basically did next to no organized raiding and often found myself burnt out from doing the same old boring shit (a bit like classic, but at least obtaining gear was driving me)
Oh, and I played as a holy paladin, I also leveled a warlock.

Wrath of the Lich King
Finally, WotLK, this is where I've done the most stuff in my opinion.
I leveled my DK.
With him I've (so far) done Sart, Naxx, Malygos (10 and 25, 3 drakes) - Ulduar (10 and 25man, done nearly all hardmodes on 25) - ToTC, mostly pugged or done in a casual and unorganized way with my ex guilds. My Death Knight is know by many names on many servers, on Grim Batol as Brutallic, on Genjuros as Orkasm and on Defias Brotherhood as Baghatur. I started out on Grim Batol raiding (during the first part of WotLK(Sarth/Naxx/Maly)) with "Brutal Addiction" a group of friends that shared a.. well.. a Brutal Addiction, we would stay up late, sometimes to sunrise raiding and having fun. We cleared naxx with mostly shit gear, with nothing more than pure drive to kill shit and a backback full of gold for repairs and consumables. The guild dissolved after we had gotten our gear and got a bit bored doing the same stuff over again, I joined Henchmen when Ulduar released, raiding with them made me afraid of wiping in a way I had never felt before, they would sometimes force people to sing out loud on ventrilo and then post it on youtube when causing a wipe on "important" raids. After they dissolved I joined with Nemea, which almost immediately after I joined they dissolved due to a gbank theft and guild drama. After that I migrated to Genjuros because Grim Batol was full almost all the time, the instance servers would be overloaded almost all the time and it would be impossible to do heroics without waiting at least half an hour (after assembling the team) to enter the instance. Once I arrived on Genjuros I simply asked in the trade what the best guild was, and by chance struck up a conversation with "Wickey" the guildleader of "Horizons" a great guild thats been together since before WoW actually, they helped me with the hardmode progress on Ulduar, where Henchmen and Nemea had disbanded.
Before I got "I Love the Smell of Saronite in the Morning" and "Alone in the Darkness" I quit wow due to real life issues.

My time on Defias Brotherhood..
I joined Primus, lead a few raids for them, it really pissed me off how many raiders have no "drive" and have no lust for killing bosses, or simpe things like just being helpful during raids or communicating on ventrilo. (so yeah, I'm not fit for leadership) I eventually resigned from being an offiser and regained my mental stability, slowly.
Primus then merged with Renatus Vir, I have to take my hat off to Xarantaur, their leader, he has at least some "combat awareness" and makes up for the rest of the raid having very little of it, he communicates on ventrilo, works with his players and makes them communicate back (something I fail at inspiring in people)
So Renatus Vir had some problem with loot (yes, they use the roll on shit you need-system) and there was some guild drama that flared off because of the old "this scrub got loot I wanted-problem" and this drama had nothing to do with me, I just felt it was childish and it actually led to many players leaving, I felt if their determination was that weak I might aswell be pugging.
So I quit Renatus Vir, and if you look up my armory you will find that my charater is currently placed in a guild called "Cult of Cookie" which is a friends-guild mainly focused on PvP and sacrificing unknowing lowbies to Cookie (the murloc in Deadmines) and yes, they actually do that, quite hilarious how they go about doing so, they take on a lucky lowbie that wants to be boosted in deadmines, the lowbie enters finding four level 80s in the party that kill their way to Cookie and provide him with fresh squishy flesh to feast on.
Right now I'm just wasting my time, but I want to waste my time in a better way. I want a long term raiding guild doing progress fitting to my abilities and gear.

Character

Name: Baghatur
Class: Death Knight
Talents: Unholy and unholy pvp (willing to respec, as long as I get to use twohanders)
Goals in-game: Getting Shadow's Edge and eventually Shadowmourne, hitting 9K dps on a standard encounters (ultimatly I expect to be at 10-13K dps) and getting "The Glory of the Icecrown Raider" done.

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... xizM3xu4ml
WoL entry: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-c6f7g ... 072&e=2480
UI screenshot: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6676 ... 011800.jpg
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Baghatur - Death Knight - Unholy DPS

Post by Varanor »

Hi there Baghatur.

Sorry for the delayed answer but been quite busy lately. We thank you for your application but sadly I'll have to decline your application as we are not looking for more DK's. Thanks for your interest in Ubiquity and good luck finding a guild that will satisfy your raiding desires.