Unholy Death Knight Kurvar

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

TWKurvar

Unholy Death Knight Kurvar

Post by TWKurvar »

IRL Info :

Name : Milosh Drobnjakovich

Character Info:

Name: Twilight Vanquisher Kurvar
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Unholy
Build: 17-0-54
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Kurvar

Guild Info:

Previous Guilds:
-Renatus Vir : Guild Master was just getting on my nerves. He would give loot to one of his friends, instead of the roll / dkp winner.
-Conquest : I just didn't like the atmosphere in the guild. Doesn't fit my personality. They invite people to their raids with judgement based on GearScore.

Current Guild:
-Regnator Homicida : I have made this guild with my best IRL friend, when he had transfered to DB. Now he started PvP'ing, and me with him, but only casual. He is in Blacklisted right now, so we had a conversation, and we're going to leave RH for our Alt's. He joined a PvP guild so he can progress more in his area, and I am looking for a new PvE guild to start my thing, and that is raiding.

Raiding Experience:

The Burning Crusade:
-I have started playing WoW in May, 2006.(TBC). My main was a mage. I participated in every raid, know almost every tbc encounters. I have killed Illidan, and when Sunwell came out, we were wiping on Kil'Jaeden for 3 weeks, before downing that one down.

Wrath of the Lich King:
-That mage was realm first Kel'Thuzad kill, on Outland EU server. Unfortunately, my account has been hacked, and I couldn't take it back. So I made a new account, started leveling a shaman. That shaman is now PvP-Restoration, and its name is Miloskralj.As the time I leveled that shaman, and later this Death Knight, the patch 3.1 flew by. I haven't done Ulduar at all. Mabye first wing only. By the time I got back into raiding, 3.2 was out, so I caught up with the community and now I am raiding Icecrown Citadel.

Personal Info/ Why Do I want to join:

I am a very good PuG organizator, and have led them for months, from 3.2. Now I am sick of them, sick of expaining every boss over every raid, and I'm sick of idiotic people who leave after 1 wipe.
I am looking for a guild who has no tolerance to leaving / arrogant / stupid people. I want to start raiding, and raid with same people, so when I get to know them, and they do get to know me, the raid will function better as we know eachother's techniques, abilities, experience, and skill.
My current goal in the game is to get Shadow's Edge / Shadowmourne. Currently, I have 11 Primodial Saronites, but I don't have Festergut's and Rotface's acidic blood. I am also going Ulduar 25 every week, to help my IRL friend get Van'alyr.
My final goal in this game is to kill the Lich King. And I know I will, but which people will I mention every time I speak of this defeat, to my friends and family, depends. I would love to speak of you guys.

Raid Times / Availability:

I am able to raid every day, except monday and wednesday from 20:15-21:45. In that time, I have a class from German language.I am currently on a high school system, but I am not home from 08:00 to 15:00. I don't think that will be a big problem.

Victory or Death! For the Horde!
Twilight Vanquisher Kurvar
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Unholy Death Knight Kurvar

Post by Varanor »

TWKurvar wrote:
I am able to raid every day, except monday and wednesday from 20:15-21:45. In that time, I have a class from German language.
Hi there Kurvar.

I like your application but I can see this bit here that I linked earlier being a rather large problem considering we have raids on mondays and wednesdays. We'll get back to you shortly with a decision regarding your app.
TWKurvar

Post by TWKurvar »

Varanor wrote: ..a rather large problem considering we have raids on mondays and wednesdays.
Well I can skip about 30% of my classes. And if I really have to go, I can raid from 19:00-20:00, then from 21:45+. I will of course inform when can I skip class.

Also, I will be able to raid all 10's. I don't like them so much, but they are necessary for my gearup.

Also, if you are vondering about my 4/5 Koltira, I keep those for the (4) bonus. It does crit often and increases my dps alot more then I would have with 245 items. Currently I have 1 Scourgelord, and I am doing VoA every week, hoping for one more. When I have 2 Scourgelords, I will replace Koltira. (I;m standing @ 25 Frosts atm, aiming for chest/head)
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Hi there Kurvar.

Sadly I have to say that we have decided to decline your application into Ubiquity as we're not really sure if we can fit in a DK into our already very crowded melee spots. Thank you for your time and good luck finding a guild you'll be happier in.