Niby level 80 Retribution Paladin.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Toby

Niby level 80 Retribution Paladin.

Post by Toby »

Hey, im a retribution paladin I have taken my time leveling him and now have obtained decent gear. Though i will not lie to you this is my first level 80 and i am learning fast, I have completed VoA10/25 and Os25 and Ony10 so far and have joined a few groups for TotC10/25 but never got to the end people just left ...

I am a very active player as i work from home, I am online everyday (some exeptions of holidays). I am called Luke I am 19 and Live in England south around Portsmouth.
I have been playing World of Warcraft for around 1 year now.
I would love to be a part of your Guild as I need to learn from the best and fast. But i can assure you i am motivated as hell to get my paladin to his utter best. xD
I am a very social player and hate playing alone so a Guild to me is extremly important.

I hope that i will be able to one day join your Guild, my last Guild was Twisted Destiny and I left because there was no raiding going on and people were all playing as individuals ( the guild ment nothing to them ). And befor that i was in my own Guild that i created called Sticky Toes, i set up the guild around level 40 or so and after about 2 months had 200+ members, 5 Guild bank tabs, and some members that i will not forget. However that was more of a Social/leveling Guild. :D

My regards, Niby
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Niby level 80 Retribution Paladin.

Post by Varanor »

Hey there Niby.

You didn't offer any link to an armoryprofile in your application and the only gear I see in your application is holy gear so it's kinda hard to give you any sort of answer regarding this application.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Niby level 80 Retribution Paladin.

Post by Varanor »

Hey Niby.

Well I decided to give an answer anyway and we have sadly decided to decline your application. Thank you for your interest in Ubiquity and good luck finding a guild you'll enjoy playing in.