Shamanium lvl 80 elemain resto offspecc

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Shamanium

Shamanium lvl 80 elemain resto offspecc

Post by Shamanium »

Your name:
Shamanium

Your age:
18 yers old

Character info:
Orc Shaman. Preferred specc is elemental but I am a good healer also.

Character profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Shamanium

i think my gear is good enough to join your guild.

My specc is what elemental shamans usually use for raiding and I am willing to listen to you if u have a better build for me :).

List of alts:

All of my serious alts, which I play with:
80 death knight (alliance on defias brotherhood, DPS DK)
80lvl rogue (alliance on defias brotherhood)
30lvl warrior (Horde on defias. leveling it asap to 80)

PVE experience:
I have raided for a loooooong time, in TBC and in original WoW. proof of that i own the title grunt, though i havent raided with my shaman back then. I am a skilled raider who knows what to do. I know all tacs for ICC10/25 and all other raids currently available

Past Guild history:
i have raided in finnish guilds in stormreaver and now i am raiding in Fel marines and I dont think this is just the thing I am looking for. I think you are the ones who can offer me real raiding experience and good company! : )

Your references:
Well i don't know much guys on the realm and my IRL friends don't play anymore so I am kinda lonely :(

Your availability:
I am willing to play as much as you want me to. I am not in a hurry to anywhere if you just inform raids etc. early enough and I promise i wont disappoint you inn this one!

Additional notes:
I am skilled player who knows what to do and I will do what I am assigned to do. Please note this application and inform me or ask questions I will answer them as soon as possible. I am very lonely in the game because i do not have much friends in it so i would hope that you could become one and help me :). Please accept me as a trial member and I will show you what I can do. I promise you wont be disappointed. And sorry for my achievement points being so low, doing achievements all the time!
Raf
Site Admin

Re: Shamanium lvl 80 elemain resto offspecc

Post by Raf »

Thanks for your application. Sorry for the wait, but our ranged dps officer is semi afk atm! :wink:

Expect an answer shortly.
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

Hi Shamanium, thanks for your application. Right now we do feel we are quite full on elemental and on resto shaman so it has to be a no from us. Wish you good luck finding a guild :)
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Shamanium

Post by Shamanium »

No problem for the wait :D. Thank you still for reading. Better luck next time : )