Ziir - Warlock Application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Ziir

Ziir - Warlock Application

Post by Ziir »

- Name: Ziir
- Class: Warlock
- Spec : 3/13/55 ( Destruction )
-Gear : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&cn=Ziir

-Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) :
Radical Noise - The reason is I got bored doing 10Man raids and want to join a well-organised guild which is making 25Mans properly
- Why you want to apply to us:
You're a very progressed guild and i want a hardcore raiding guild that have the ability to clear endgame raids, i think Ubiquity can do this with ease. I want to get some practical raid experience.I have quite a lot free time.so Im quite an active player 8)
-What can i bring:I'm adequate DPS, before raiding I always read tactic and try to follow it.
Well I can bring a person who has sense of humour and friendly, helpful traits. I'm adequate DPS, before raiding I always read tactic and try to follow it.
Raid experience: Voa10/25 - Onyxia10/25 - Toc10/25 - Togc10(2/4) - Icc10 (4/7) - Icc25(4/7) and other lower raids...I can show %100 attendant to raid 8)

-About myself:
Interests: I like listening music and watching soap operas like Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural.I'm a smoker :twisted:
schrodinger

Re: Ziir - Warlock Application

Post by schrodinger »

i know him pretty active player. has my vouch.
gantrithor

Post by gantrithor »

Just some suggestions.
You seem to have Supression (a nice talent if you lack hit). But you got 17,54% from gear only.
That's already 3,54% over raid hitcap (given that you have a shadowpriest / boomkin).

I suggest switching gear in some slots, dropping supression and getting soul leech.
Also remove the 10stats gem and spell power crit gem in your chest.
If you need blue gems, go for spell power and spirit. And for yellow gems go for spell power and haste.

Just some suggestions :) Good luck with the application.
Ziir

Post by Ziir »

Well Thanks for your advices, I changed my gems and respecced my talent for overcapped hit.Again thanks for your advices.
Best Regards...
Xantros

Post by Xantros »

gantrithor wrote:Just some suggestions.
You seem to have Supression (a nice talent if you lack hit). But you got 17,54% from gear only.
That's already 3,54% over raid hitcap (given that you have a shadowpriest / boomkin).

I suggest switching gear in some slots, dropping supression and getting soul leech.
Also remove the 10stats gem and spell power crit gem in your chest.
If you need blue gems, go for spell power and spirit. And for yellow gems go for spell power and haste.

Just some suggestions :) Good luck with the application.
+
spirit on boots not icewalker
maybe 15spirit on chest but dosnt make big diffrance from 10stats so its fine
and change immolate glyph into incenerate
Ziir

Post by Ziir »

Thanks for your advice. I made spirit enchant on my boots.. but chest is good enough for now :wink:
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Dear Ziir,

thank you for your application, even though it lacked quite a bit of information, for example we always appreciate some kind of proof of how much dps you can bring to the raid (a screenshot with recount of a raidboss, a WoL parse, ...), since that's your main purpose as a pure dps class.

We are however anyway really full on ranged dps currently, so even with that it would be very hard to fit you into the guild atm, so I have to decline your application.

Good luck in finding another guild and best regards!

Lanius