Leo - Prot War

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Lèo

Leo - Prot War

Post by Lèo »

Hey, I am Leo. I am from the UK and have been playing wow for 5 years now. I recently migrated here so that my pvp main could join Blacklisted. The character I want to join the guild is a 80 orc protection war wit 5450 Gearscore.
- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=L%C3%A8o -
I also got some shoddy dps gear but nothing to boast about.

Sylvanas Guilds;

YMM - Guild disbanded, did toc25/10 wit them.

Crooks - Guild disbanded, officers ninja'd g-bank and x-realmed. We were one of the best on server at that point.

Heart of War - Did Ulduar wit them on my r-druid about a 10 months ago for a few months, guild disbanded.

Letalis - A 3/X ICC25 raid guild who'd been having problems keeping players. I left to transfer out of 500-800 queues at peak times and to be on same server as my R-druid pvp main.

Current Guild;

Deep North - Well only been in this guild since trade spamming for a guild when I migrated last week and hmm, LF a guild that is more in tune wit the gear/experience I have, that is, setup for higher lvl instancing.

I wanna join the guild to play through the content, hf, get somewhere and hopefully make some nu friends on the way.

Rotations; Well depends on boss of course, but for 1-on-1 rotations I burn my Sheild slam proc as much as possible while using concussion blow/heroic throw everytime they come off cooldown. I maximiase the proc on sheild slam by spamming revenge as often as its up and devastate aswell if I have enough rage. Also I try keep heroic strike up as much as possible to burn extra rage.

Prior endgame raiding experience;
Vanilla; Dps war - BWL 2nd boss.
TBC; R-druid alliance - BT cleared b4 sunwell release in 3rd best guild on Vashj at that time, Serendipity.
WotLK; R-druid; Thorim HM on 25 in July. Warrior; 3/X ICC25 and everything else thats recent.

Contacts;
Hmm not many on this server and none with clout. Maybe just by my R-druid being in best PvP guild on battlegroup that can vouch for skills. If you wish to talk to somebody who knows how I play PvE ask an officer in Letalis-Sylvanas Horde, Bamsebjørn offered me a officer slot to try and keep me there so...a fair assumption that they wanted me to stay,
Anyways all the best regardless,
Leo.
Tzobee

Re: Leo - Prot War

Post by Tzobee »

Hello Leo

I will look over your application in depth soon, please be patient.

Best regards.
Tzobee

Post by Tzobee »

Hello Leo and thank you for waiting.

Unfortunately there is not much room in our tank crew so I will have to decline your application at this point.

Best of luck in finding a suitable guild.
Lèo

Post by Lèo »

Okay thanks, all the best.