Dharox - Protection Warrior.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Dharox

Dharox - Protection Warrior.

Post by Dharox »

Characters Name - Dharox
IRL Name - Toby
Class/Spec - Warrior/Protection
Talent Tree Build - 10/2/59
Gear - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Dharox
Previous Guilds - Divine Fury(Not very well recognised), Oblivion(Not very well recognised), Forsaken Dynasty.
Reasons for Departure -
Forsaken Dynasty
An IRL friend of mine 'got me into' Forsaken Dynasty during the primary stages of the WotLK expansion pack, i only raided once or twice with the Guild before they went through a stage of inactivity, following the rest of the members, i left.

Oblivion
Same reasons as Forsaken Dynasty. Higher ranks became inactive, lead to a disband.

Divine Fury
I enjoyed the short time i spent with Divine Fury. The guild in general was kind and friendly, and had a warm , bubbly atmosphere, however, the raiders of which were chosen 9 times out of 10, were IRL friends of the GM , and had no skill what so ever. Eventually i became tired of the lack of skill amognst the raid, and decided to leave, and now i find myself applying to a new PvE guild.

I'm available every evening at 17:00 hours game time. I can raid whatever day. So i gues, the raid times are ideal.

I listen to all sorts of music. My favorite genre of music is, well, American Punk rock. Sum 41, Blink 182 , Paramore. If that even is Punk Rock.
Dharox

Re: Dharox - Protection Warrior.

Post by Dharox »

After having posted my app, i realised i missed a couple 'o things >.<

Motive

As a Tank, it is absolutely crucial that i bring the 'a' game to every raid I attend. I've successfully cleared most 10 men raids via PuGs. However, i thrive on the feeling you gain, when you 'down' the last boss of a raid. For example, in Divine Fury, we downed Anub'Arak and all you could hear down the mic was loud cheers.

What can i bring to Ubiquity?

I can bring 100% of my skills and effort to this guild, I'm a laid back person in general with ALOT of determination.
Dug

Post by Dug »

I have spoke to this guy back in the days of wotlk, was an extremely nice guy from what I can remember, which surely can only be a good thing. I'm not sure what the gear level requirement is for what we're recruiting, so best of luck to you =D
Dharox

Post by Dharox »

Thanks alot bud.
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Sorry for the delay Dharox. We're just getting back to raiding after the holidays, so still a bit slow on the admin stuff! :wink:

You'll get an answer shortly!
Tzobee

Post by Tzobee »

Hello Dharox.

I will look over your application in depth soon, please be patient :)

Best regards.
Dharox

Post by Dharox »

Ok, thanks alot guys! :D
my gear has bee updatedquite drastically, if the armory link is not up to date,
www.wow-heroes.com and search live. I'm sure that will be.

Regards
Toby.
Tzobee

Post by Tzobee »

Hello again Dharox and thank you for being patient.

Unfortunately there is not much room in our tank crew at this point so I will have to decline your application.

Best of luck in the future.
Dharox

Post by Dharox »

Ok thanks alot, i'm going to proove to you you'lle regret not making room. I'm not done yet.

Regards.