Aruzi Shaman & Nocs Hunter

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Aruzi

Aruzi Shaman & Nocs Hunter

Post by Aruzi »

Hey hey everyone!
About time that we apply to the guild, dont you think? :P After all this nag we finally made our decision.

<Character>
Name: Aruzi
Class: Shaman
Specc: Elemantal
Offspec: Resto
Links:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Aruzi
http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... cter=Aruzi
http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zon ... name=aruzi
If there is anything that you'd like to know that you didnt get out of the links, feel free to ask!

<Guilds/Experience>

I've been guildless since TEF disbanded after the summer. I played less and didnt really feel like raiding after the disband. Thats why I havent joined a new guild.
Before TEF I was in The Requisition, joined them when I and Nocs moved our horde characters to this server. But before that we played on ally side since vanilla, and the only guilds worth mentioning there is Ad Infinitum > Revelations. The reason why I left Revelations, well, I thought I was going to quit playing... Apparently not.
Didnt raid so much in vanilla, maybe some ZG run once in a while, mostly pvped on my horde char on another server.
TBC: Did everything up till the second boss in Sunwell. (left reve while we were were raiding MH/BT).
WOTLK: Done everything except Algalon.

<Motive>
The reason why im applying here is cause I have freeloaded on your alt runs etc, and I have really enjoyed playing with you guys. I've got some friends in your guild already and I've started to get to know some others aswell. But thats not the whole reason, I wanna see the green text again :D Was a long time ago since I could /g and write something stupid. I guess I kinda miss that bit, so its not only because of raiding.

<Contribution>
I'll bring an experienced elemental shaman. I'll always be prepared to the raids with flasks and food. Hopefully I'll do some damage too ;)
Thing is, I cant come to all the raids, since im working every second weekend and wednesday. (Thats a little bit of the reason why I havent already applied to you guys) So I would be happy if you could accept me as casual. I already feel a bit casual in your guild, since I get invited to 10/25 alt raids, and I got no problem with that if I wouldnt get a spot to the main raid. Cant really say that it have felt like alt runs, so I guess it makes me a bit curious about how your main raids looks like :)

<Friends>
As I mentioned I've most likely already met most of the people within this guild, but i'll give you the names of those I know a bit better.
Cibee, Tilanna, Duggy, Akahad, Bussy, Zav, Xantros, Lorenai, Razzr(lol),... etc. Prolly got more guys to mention here. But I guess it doesnt matter ^^

<About me>

My name is Linnéa, I come from sweden and I'm 22 years old.
I play on a Dell XPS M1710, Nocs makes sure to bully me for that quite often, but I'll continue to slap him untill he buy me a new one.
I've been playing wow for 3½ years, and when I dont play wow I usually work (which aint that often), listen to music, play other computer games or PS3, watching movies/anime or chilling with my friends.

<Character>
Name: Nocs
Class: Hunter
Specc: Marksman
Links:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ood&n=Nocs
http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zon ... &name=nocs

<Guilds/Experience>
I have been in the same guilds as Aruzi mentioned, we have been trying to stick together since it makes it a lot easier with RL when you live together etc.
In vanilla I raided quite much on another server on my druid, did up to twins in AQ40 stopped a while after that cause of work.
TBC: Everything up till second boss in Sunwell.
WOTLK: Everything except Algalon.

<Motive>
I have been raiding quite much on a lot of diffrent chars, so im quite used to it and I really enjoy raiding. As Aruzi I have been freeloading on your alt runs, which has been fun.
Thats the reason why im applying, I like your guild and would really want to be a part of it. And since Aruzi is working every second weekend and such I'll probably will have something better to do than sit around and wait for her to get home.
I work every day 09.00 - 18.00 (server time) and no weekends, which means that I can tag along to most of the raids, but I would also like to join as a casual. Tho I'll probably join for more raids than Aruzi. How many, I cant really say.

<Contribution>
I'll do my best every raid and try push my dps. And ofcourse I'll always come prepared to the raids with whats needed, flasks/food. I'm using the new arrows aswell, forced Tilanna to craft some, how many stacks was it again..? :D I need more!
As I said I have been raiding for quite some time, started to play when wow came out basically. So I got experience.

<Friends>
I'm not THAT social, which means I havent spammed you all as much as Aruzi, but I'm quite familiar with you guys aswell. You might not recon me as Nocs, maybe Zebz rings a bell? Thats my rogue which I played in TEF. The ones that I know the best in Ubiquity gotta be Tilanna and Bussy.

<About me>

My name is Kim, I live together with Aruzi in our small appartment in Sweden and I'm 27 years old.
I mostly play wow when Im not working, got quite many lvl 80 alts that I have been trying to gear up some. I gear up alts when I'm bored, which means that I'm bored quite often... When my main gets geared up to the point where I can only get items that are better from raids, I'll start to gear up my alts.. Think I got 7 alts now or something :)
Other than playing wow I enjoy driving dirtbike, listen to music, play ps3, sleeping, f00dz..

There we go, thank you all for taking your time to read our double application.
We also want to add that during the holidays now we are going away for some time. We will basically be gone till 10 January.
But after that we'll be back and ready to pewpew. And as for me, Aruzi, I will probably have quite some time to raid, since we're going to try snowboarding out (the first time for me), I will probably break every bone in my body. I'll try not to break my arms/wrists :P

Over and out.
party

Re: Aruzi Shaman & Nocs Hunter

Post by party »

Hello.
2Nocs:
Just for you know - beeing MM sucks without MR or GT trinkets :(
P.S. And im not sure about spot for hunter coz we have 4 active huntards already
Aruzi

Post by Aruzi »

Hai hai Parti.

Well, I reasonly made Nocs my main, since I got bored of my other characters, thats why my trinkets aint so good.
However, I'm doing FoS hc every day in hope of the trinket to drop, and not get ninjaed :/ (like always).

//Nocs
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Omg it's a gurrl.... and a guy.

Good luck with your applications both of you.
akahad

Post by akahad »

they re both good players and nice ppl- vouch!
Xantros

Post by Xantros »

All i can say that they are both good very good players :p
Bussy

Post by Bussy »

Vouch from me too... They are both good players, who actually can use brains in fights and adapt if something goes wrong. They can be bit lazy from time to time but learn very quick and reliable players.

Good luck with app =)
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

thank you both for your application. we´re not looking for any hunters or ele shamans atm, but since you both come so strongly recommended, we´ll see if we can fit you in. we´ll have to discuss it for a few days though.
maybe it won´t work now, but possibly as more of backup role now and a possible starting spot in cataclysm, if you can both agree to that?!

will let you know asap!

best regards,
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Lorenai

Post by Lorenai »

Vouch.
-Lore
Tzobee

Post by Tzobee »

We should recruit these people along with Wrekk aswell so I can strengthen my swedish empire within this guild!

RAAWWRRRRRRRR!!!!111
Keall

Post by Keall »

Tzobee wrote:We should recruit these people along with Wrekk aswell so I can strengthen my swedish empire within this guild!

RAAWWRRRRRRRR!!!!111
o no!

I remember Aruzi when he helped us out in our Insanity run once and from several alt runs too seems like a great player along with a great app.

Good luck with the application both of you!
party

Post by party »

Aruzi wrote:Hai hai Parti.

Well, I reasonly made Nocs my main, since I got bored of my other characters, thats why my trinkets aint so good.
However, I'm doing FoS hc every day in hope of the trinket to drop, and not get ninjaed :/ (like always).

//Nocs
Well its a bad idea to spec MM if you lack some important gear and if you want to do max dps.
In your case agility will give more dps per 1 and with surv you will do more dmg.

P.S. I`m not looking for reason to do not take you in Ubi, just want to be sure that hunters (which are applying) know how should their class work.
We had enough of "copycats" who was asking us everytime what to take and what to use.
schrodinger

Post by schrodinger »

Aruzi is n1. not much clue about nocs but posts in this page points out hes not any less.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Tzobee wrote:We should recruit these people along with Wrekk aswell so I can strengthen my swedish empire within this guild!

RAAWWRRRRRRRR!!!!111
Your swedish empire will crumble when I gkick you lololo.
Razzie

Post by Razzie »

horrible players gtfo ewww...

haha nah :) both good players