Aruzi Shaman & Nocs Hunter

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

featherstomp

Re: Aruzi Shaman & Nocs Hunter

Post by featherstomp »

I like Aruzi, don't know much about Nocs tbh.

But I will say something and hate me for it I don't care.

When we did ICC 10 with both of them, neither Aruzi or Nocs read the tactics or watched the movies for any of the fights.
All of our "guests" at that run were counting on Bussy's knowledge of the place as he was explaining each and every fight on Mumble.

You both should add that to your TO DO list before raiding.
Former member, Retired Happyface Tree
Aruzi

Post by Aruzi »

Haha, thank you all for the nice comments. We appriciate it!
A Swedish empire you say, sounds intresting :mrgreen:

Not sure that I'm n1, but I'm doing my best =) /aruzi

Parti:
As I mentioned I reasonly started to play on Nocs, again, and leveled it up to 80 which means that I havent raided so much with it yet, maybe once or twice each week. (for a short time)
I know surv would've probably be the best spec for me atm, but the reason why I chose MM over Surv is cause I have only been playing my hunter for fun. So I chose the spec that I found most intresting.
And I cant say that I know everything there is to know about hunters, but I do have a decent understanding about the class. And once I get in to raiding, I will be able to see what I need to change in order to be my best.
/Nocs

Featherstomp, its okay. We were suppose to read the tactics before the raid started, but I (Aruzi) got draged to OS10 speed run by P2 and I thought it would go faster than it did. So I'm very sorry for that.
Tho we are very lucky to have Bussy as a friend and that he were able to explain the tactics to us over mumble <3 Allthough we read up on some tactics during the buff breaks etc, tho since we're both from Sweden its a bit hard to understand everything thats written about the bosses.
Atleast we both find it a bit easier to understand the encounter once we actually get to try out the fight.
And the raid wasnt planned for that long, so it got kinda hasty. + that we were making food :P
But enough with the excuses, we will read the tactics about the new bosses/encounters that we might bump in to in the future raids. (Like we always did back when we were actually raiding some :))

Over and out
party

Post by party »

Aruzi wrote: And once I get in to raiding, I will be able to see what I need to change in order to be my best.
There are a lot of other ways to see it - forums, dummy in orgrimmar, dps spreadsheet.
And right after my last message i was waiting for reply like "i`ll change my spec/gems if i`ll be able to raid before i can get more items to switch back to MM". I always thought that ppl should do their best if they want to join any guild.
party

Post by party »

P.S. dont mind my messages if you want to join as casual
Aruzi

Post by Aruzi »

Ofcourse I'm willing to respecc and regem if thats needed. Its just that I havent tried it out yet, I've mentioned the reasons in my other posts.
I'm going to get survival as an offspec right away. Im going to compare the two specs with the current gear I have, since I dont got 2 sets unfortenatly.
If survival shows to be better than MM, ofc I will stick to it and regem my gear.

P.S, got an upgrade, N-ES. Since doing naxx 25 for GT most likely wont happen, dont see many naxx raids going on, and same goes for MR trinket in Ulduar.
That gets me up to 95% ARP when it proccs. And the last 5% I hopefully get from sunder armor or faerie Fire.

/Nocs
party

Post by party »

sadly, but arp doesnt affect explosive shots, so you cant try it with arp gems :(
but grats with an upgrade!
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

I only know Aruzi from a few runs (one would be that almost insanity run keall mentioned) and my impression was that she really knows her class and surely would be a nice addition to our guild. But as Mourn already stated, we are currently pretty full so it might be that you will have to be a bit patient with raid spots in the beginning, worst case until cataclysm. I hope that is ok for you, since it would surely be a shame to miss out on such a good player.

As for Nocs I go with Schrodinger's opinion: don't know him but i guess if he comes with that application he can't be that bad :wink:

Vouch from me^^
akahad

Post by akahad »

sorry to bring it off topic but sunder armour/fearie fire debuffs on boss are not adictive with ur personal arp rating. you should aim for 100% personal arp as it ll still be noticable dps ugrade.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

whisper an officer for invite for both of you. this is under the terms i specified in our talk ingame yesterday.

welcome to ubiquity! :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Aruzi

Post by Aruzi »

Okay, you guys made me blush. Happy? :D /aruzi

And yea ofc aka, just thought I'd mention my current stat :) /nocs

We will be gone now during christmas, will be back at saturday I think. So we will save those whispers, so we got something to look forward to ;)
Have a nice christmas everyone! Cya on saturday in /g :)

Over and out
Sandicus

Post by Sandicus »

Popular duo :-D

The former of which I remember, and vouch for

Good luck. :-D

*Edit* became too conscious of the amount of smiley faces I had inserted.
Aruzi

Post by Aruzi »

We already got in dude :D But thanks!
I'm an smiley addict too :cry:
Sandicus

Post by Sandicus »

Silly me, I didn't take notice of the second page of comments. :-D
Sunbaked

Post by Sunbaked »