[Accepted] Eniel - DPS warrior (or rogue)

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Eniel

[Accepted] Eniel - DPS warrior (or rogue)

Post by Eniel »

Character info

Class:
Warrior / Rogue
Spec:
Fury,Arms and Prot / combat or muti
Gear:
I do have loads of variations, but I'll link the gear not showing on armory for the other specs using chardev.org using the items I already have.

WARRIOR
FURY: http://chardev.org/?profile=325459 (could use relentless weapon on mainhand and reckoning on off hand, but spreadsheet gives better numbers this way.)
ARMS: http://chardev.org/?profile=312916
PROT: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ne&n=Eniel

ROGUE
For my rogue, I have same gear for both specs. Only difference is the weapons. For combat, ilvl 245 axes and for muti ilvl245 dagger (been a bit lucky on drops in pugs). And I mainly do pvp with my rogue, so he might often be on pvp gear.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Finnisher

Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)
At the moment I'm in a finnish raiding guild at Frostmane realm, Snowflakes. I'm on of their tanks. The reason for me to leave is simple. I want to DPS. Or well it's one of the main reasons. Other reasons are the server sucks ass, it's big and lags like hell on peak hours, Alliance tier models suck, I've grown a bit apart from the guild, I don't really feel being part of the guild. I log, I raid, I go do something else. Only doing PVP with few guildies.

The part where I say I'm a badass

What do you think you can bring to us
Dee Pee Es, and an old school raider who's still at it. The thing with me is that I like raiding, I like to do my best. For that, I do my homework, I check my gear on spreadsheets for what to use and so on. I like hanging on the top of Recount, and to do so I want the best items available right away. So you could say I'm a small scale loote whore, in a good way. Admit it, everyone has a small lootwhore troll inside us.

Apart from doing DPS and improving it, you can shout your unorthodoxic things at me and I just laugh back and fire it back twice as good. I don't mind nasty jokes of me, so I guess I'm a bit easy to get along with (especially if you like South Park etc.) and I'm open minded to suggestions and constructive critic.

Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
Already did.

Only thing when I have to pass on raids, are my exams so I can read for them, since I dont want to fall behind. We usually have our exams twice a year, since we have these themes, and at the end of the themes, we have our exams. One theme equals a half year, so it should't be too often.

The additional info

Person behind the screen
Sup, I'm 22 year old guy from Finland named Jani (giggling danes, you can gtfo). At the moment I go to University of Applied Science, sort of bussiness thingies. Cant really think of good translation for it. Anyways, I'm taking it easy with my studies. Only thing giving me head ache is swedish courses and themes. Yes, we have to study the language in Finland.

My taste for music is a bit vast. I mainly listen to deathcore/hardcore/death and so on metal music, like Hatebreed, Scar Symmetry, Katatonia, As I Lay Dying, The Berzerker and Caliban. Other than that, I listen to finnish folk music and all kind of one-hit-whonders, also including some random shit that makes my girlfriend mad, and I think I'll post my favourite one just to make your evening more delighted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS-uwnqYfUk

Ok, enough of that. I like Jim Carrey films and Jet Li's and Jackie Chan's old kung fu movies. They're just awesome. I also watch few anime series, like Bleach and One Piece.

Last words
I got told you guys are quite packed with melee, so kinda meant that this application would be hanging around here so in future you can come pulling my sleeve. You can contact Veevie/Rlira and she can tell me, if you think I might not check the site often enough to notice your replies.

The migrate can be done right away if necessary.
Eniel

Re: Eniel - DPS warrior (or rogue)

Post by Eniel »

Edited the edit's edit.

Forgot to also add my Pve experience.. Silly me

Well you should be able to somewhat see it from my gear and achievements.

Ulduar fully cleared, except Yogg +0 as tank and dps.
ToGC hc 4/5, been on add tanking duty on anub after a week of tries as MT. I was dps for first two weeks so only NRB and Jaraxxus done as fury.
10man Insanity as tank.

Started raiding from Molten Core on my rogue and gave up on raiding when Naxx came, since I left the guild where I was for personal reasons and I didn't get any raid spots. Killed all world bosses, including all four emerald dragons countless times for NR rings for AQ40.

TBC, everything cleared up to Sunwell, killed two bosses there. Rolled warrior around 4 months or so before the WotLK.
Tzobee

Post by Tzobee »

Finally someone else who likes Scar Symmetry!

GL :>
Xantros

Post by Xantros »

Not only you :p
akahad

Post by akahad »

impresive aplication- good luck!
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

hi eniel,

we´re discussing your application and will get back to you. stay tuned. :)

best regards,
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Eniel

Post by Eniel »

Take your time, no need to rush things.

I'm aware that you're pretty much packed with melee, but I don't mind being benched and then pugging 25 normal mode. I also got loads of old friends on horde side, mainly from other alliance rerollers, so at first it's not a biggie if i don't get into anub hard modes and what not.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

if you´re in it for the long run, we won´t have much trouble at all, but as you already understand, we´re really full on melee and would only take you on the strength of your application and the hope to find a very dedicated, mature, skilled & friendly player. :)

we need to make sure we give you and everyone already in the guild a fair shot at raids though.
Eniel

Post by Eniel »

Yeah my point was not to get into the core raiding team right away, but to work my way up there. At the moment getting the TG feeling back, been a bit since I did dps in raids. Topping the charts in Naxx 25 pug with ungemmed and unenchanted gear. Not that great, on par with a retri pala, but just wait and see when I gem up etc.

Already got the gearing plan, but haven't really decided should I go full STR gems, or gem for the soft cap and wait for Grim Toll or Mjolnir Runestone to drop (having shit luck on them). It's giving me a bit headache and would appriciate some tips from your warriors what to gem for fury at the moment. Spreadsheets say STR would be better, but got told by a Memento Mori warrior to gem for 100% passive arp and mess around the gems and gear to get hit and exp capped, but not having 4/5 T9. Mehh...
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

armory testament and akahad
Eniel

Post by Eniel »

Oh well, gemmed for ~52% passive arp, so if I some god damn day get my hands on either Mjolnir Runestone or the new trinket from 5man hc, I have the right Arp. Only now missing cloak, glove and weapon enchants. Just waiting for guilies who have them to come online
akahad

Post by akahad »

if i may advice smth, get rdy to aim for arp hardcap in icc.
Eniel

Post by Eniel »

Yeah been looking at some of the loot, and especially some nice looking trinket from Saurfang. 100% arp with decent AP and crit should be easy to get
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

We've decided to accept you for trial. Now impress us. :)
Eniel

Post by Eniel »

Sorry to inform you, but I decided to join Draama at Stormreaver, since they actually did need a warrior dps, so no need to increase the quantity of your melee raiders.

Thank you for your time and for the kind words on my apply. Cheers.