Xrealm - Restoration druid (dancing tree)

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Mccow

Xrealm - Restoration druid (dancing tree)

Post by Mccow »

About me

Name: Jan Butala
School: I'm studying to become PC tehnician :)
Music: I listen mostly to minimal/techno and sometimes chillin with Guns and roses :D
Days I play:I play each day. Except on Thursday - got school from 10:00 to 20:00. And its pretty exhausting
My social thingie I am very chilled, calmed, quick learner, talky when not on raids, no /drama, etc :)

About character

Current realm Kilrogg (PVE - medium)
Name:Mccow
Class Druid
Main SpeccRestoration
Offspecc Feral (grinding)
Talents and gemming:14/0/57 - for Nature's grace (20% haste is quite alot on raid) and Nature splendor (longer HoT tic tac hehe) and all gems are red - runed cardinal ruby - since druid needs alot of SP, and around 450 haste (me thinks)
Glyphs:
*Glyph of swiftmend - does not consume HoT
*Glyph of rejunevation - Bigger heal when targets is below 50% (good for everyone)
*Glyph of Wild growth - hot's 6 targets instead off 5 (basicly I mostly use it for melee + tank/ sometimes casters depends)
*Minor glyph of unburdened rebirth - doesn't require seed to BR some1, more gold :))
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... g&cn=Mccow

Clearance:Well hard to say, but on kilrogg it's very hard to get normal raiding guild. If you get casual you raid twice per week and this is TOC10/25) Hardcore guilds are not recruiting anymore.
so...my Wotlk clearance:
Naxx 10
OS 10
EoE 10
Toc 10
toc 25
togc10 4/5 - anubarak on 24%
I came back to wow a bit later so...Basicly I couldn't raid everything. It's true that ulduar is still undiscovered on this toon, but I can assure you that with tactics -won't be a problem coz i'm a quick learner and saw maybe 10/14 bosses at uncles place, when I still wasn't playing tho :)
My previous guilds:
Kilrogg: <Presence> Raiding twice per week only toc10 and toc 25, in 3 weeks we raided once togc 10, and I was really amazed 4/5 and anubarak on 24%. And from then, we don't raid heroic modes anymore.

Why would I like to join you? I was talking with my friend alex over phone...and suddenly he asked me about my wow progress, told him what's the situation, so he suggest me to apply to your guild, since you are nice people that love to raid and very good at it (no lies - his words)
What can I bring into the guild Well I will bring a person that cares about raids. Cares about co guildies and thingies :) Basicly I would help to every1 that need it :)

Raiding and programs Not a problem. Can come to all
Lag Rarely lag, but almost never DC
Any members I know in guild Basicly no. Only alex - Undead warlock (unburden/zaborg was his nickname...he changes it all the time :/ )

Thank you for taking your time with my application.
Best regards, Jan
Mccow

Re: Xrealm - Restoration druid (dancing tree)

Post by Mccow »

Forgot to say: Transfering is not a problem, so I would get transfered same day x)
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

we´re discussing your app. will let you know soon! sry for the delay. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

We've decided to decline your application.
Sorry for the long wait and good luck finding another guild!
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.