Lóthar - 80 Warrior

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Mikezu92

Lóthar - 80 Warrior

Post by Mikezu92 »

Interests: Games, Music.

Character name: Lóthar
Race: Tauren
Class: Warrior
Level: 80

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... %C3%B3thar

Professions: 450 Mining & 450 Engineering

Previous Guilds: Soulflayer Syndicate

Reasons i want to join Ubiquity: I've seen your progress and I know the quality of player Ubiquity has, I feel I can meet those standards. Competing for first kills on a server would also bring a new aspect of playing into WoW that I've never had before. I also have seen the maturity that the guild has within all of its ranks and I believe that this is another strong aspect in me wanting to join the
guild and to be a part of what I see to be a phenomenon. I have always aspired Ubiquity and have always wanted to be a part of the hugely positive vibe it carries on this server, to be a part of this, would be a massive goal of mine.

What do you think you can bring to Ubiquity:
What I believe I can bring to Ubiquity, is an extremely dedicated player who is willing to learn all of the fights and who is able to output the maximum dps of my class in every possible fight that I encounter. I believe that I am capable of doing all these things and possibly even more. I am prepared to sit through wipe nights as I know each time we will get closer to the kill.

Experience: Well i started playing wow 2 months before TBC came, i've cleared all but BT/Sunwell there, didnt have any real PvE guild and was kinda focusing in PvP mostly at 70
About WOTLK: Well, I have cleared all but Ulduar25, Malygos25, ToGC10/25 (but I have PuGd 3/5 ToGC10.)

Other info: At the moment, i dont have PvE specc, i've just been PuGing ToC10/25 with Full PvE gear and PvP specc, can pull up to 4-5k with it, with real PvE specc can do 6-7k single target dps, I will be intending to change this extremely soon in the near future as I believe this will upgrade my dps by a mass amount which is what I believe I am capable of, I do not want my spec slowing my guild's progress down because I haven't got the right spec to PvE with.
(Mostly PvP gear on but can show pve gear Ingame)

If there is anymore you would like to know about me, just ask ingame, or be sure to post below and I will reply as soon as I can.

- Lóthar
Dug

Re: Lóthar - 80 Warrior

Post by Dug »

I did a totc 10 man with lóthar earlier, he seemed very capable of doing some very good dps. lóthar also seemed very mature and friendly.
Razzie

Post by Razzie »

yea hello heihatsi.
'maah' from me, guy was notoriously known for stealing guildbanks and being a general dick to people.
People change though? Other then that, a more then capable player who seems to know what he's doing!
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Hey Lothar.

Sadly we already have 2 DPS warriors with 100% attendance and our melee spots are extremely full so I'll have to decline your application. Thanks for your application and good luck finding a guild that will satisfy your raiding needs.

Varanor