Nýlz - 80 Mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Nyl

Nýlz - 80 Mage

Post by Nyl »

Interests: Wow, girlfriend, sports, music, etc.

Character name: Nýlz (Nyl in vanilla).
Race: Undead.
Class: Mage.
Level: 80.

My professions: Enchanting 450, Jewelcrafting 450.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =N%C3%BDlz

Previous Guilds: Dragonblood Conclave (good old vanilla) on this mage, then I rerolled alliance to join Elysium/Shattered Hand as a warlock (Antark, if it rings a bell) with Eliatha and company. Afterwards some of us moved to several servers in tbc (Neptulon, Ravencrest, Stormscale) until some of us that were left decided to come back to Defias to the good ol' roots.

Reasons i want to join Ubiquity: Ever since Ubi was created in vanilla I wanted to join you guys since you seemed to have a lot more potential than the current guilds out there at that moment, and time has proven that. Now I have the chance to finally apply to you and here I am, to help on whatever I can.

What can i bring: A good atitude, matureness, will to progress, sense of humor, even a good chat for those boring moments when there's nothing to do, and last but not least, DPS of course.

Experience: Pretty much everything since vanilla except Sunwell and Ulduar/Totc Hard modes due to some needed RL demanding quitting periods.

Other info: I recently came back after one of these periods due to boredom so my gear was a bit stuck in the ulduar/beginning of s6 ilevel. I'm working on that as you can see in my armory, hence the pvp ilevel 245 parts. On totc pugs I usually pull off 5.5-6k dps depending on the fight. But we all know how these pugs tend to end.

That's all I can think of right now. I know/recognize a lot of people from the guild, even tho we might have never talked. Shoutouts to Lewz, Eliatha, Talros/Quinian, Xantros, Shantel (fat female dorf!), etc. If I've anything left you would like to know I'm more than willing to give any answer that might be needed.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for taking the time to read this!

Nýlz
Xantros

Re: Nýlz - 80 Mage

Post by Xantros »

Hey Nyl, nice to see you applying here, vouch from me of course :P
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

Nyl wrote:... Shantel (fat female dorf!), etc. If I've anything left you would like to know I'm more than willing to give any answer that might be needed.
Grats, you just blew it! D-;
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Nyl

Post by Nyl »

T_T Cibee <3 More pugs with me please so we can rant some more. Thanks Xantros!
Lewz

Post by Lewz »

Gief <3 :oops: