Dupz - Combat Rogue.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Dupz

Dupz - Combat Rogue.

Post by Dupz »

Hi everyone, here goes my application!

Interests: Wow! ofc :) i love music, football, going out with friends clubbing ect! oh, i like a spot of fishing from time to time! :P

Character name: Dupz.
Race: Belf currently, debating wether to turn to the Forsaken! (For PvP and PvE reasons)
Class: Rogue.
Level: 80.

My professions: Engineering and Leather working, Engineering purley for the little neat tricks and the gloves enhancement, and LW for the extra attack power.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ood&n=Dupz (I am happy to take criticism and i'll take onboard any suggestions that can improve my gear / spec)

Previous Guilds: I'm very loyal to guilds, even if they arn't very progressed, i guess some can call it a downside but yeah.. my last guild was 'Beyond the Limitation'
This was a friends guild, and i actually had my own (Nothing big, just Ulduar 10/25) and we decided to merge, this was a bad idea, people clashed and left ect, and the leaders of BTL became very inactive, this resulted in the the Guild being disbanded. Since then i've just been joining friend's guild runs to gear up ect.

Reasons i want to join Ubiquity: Quite simple, you're a very progressed guild and your enviorement suits me great! i want a hardcore raiding guild that have the ability to clear endgame raids, and future raids e.g IC, and i think Ubiquity can do this with ease.

What can i bring: Reassurance! you can always count on me to turn up for every raid, prepared and determined. I will always provide good consistant dps, with fast reactions and predictions in any encounter. All the stuff a rogue has to help the tanks like tricks ect, goes without saying, and using cloak, vanish at the right times to ease pressure off the healers. But yeah.. i can raid any day of the week anytime, my IRL enviorement allows me to play wow fulltime. Your raid times work fine for me. (My dps is 5k minimum on most encounters, going up to 7k sometimes more depending on the boss.)

Experience: I've been playing since pre-bc, having cleared MC AQ ZG ect on my old Warlock (Alliance)
In BC i pretty much pvp'd a lot, but raided in Kara / Black Temple / Gruul / Sunwell
Wotlk: Everything, only i haven't actually downed Yoggy, but had a few attempts. TotC 10/25 and some bosses on HC / EoE 10/25, Naxx 10/25 / OS 10/25
Uld/10/25, Ony 10/25, and who hasn't done VoA? :P

Other info: I have a few level 80's, Warrior Prot/Arms, Pally Holy/Ret, Mage - Arcane, Druid, Resto / pvp Resto
My Druid and Warrior are decently geared, the others are full epic but not the best.

I also have a level 78 lock soon to be 80, i have Merlin's Robe and Bejeweled Bracers ready and waiting gemmed and enchanted for this toon, along with some other epics from ToC normal. I would like to raid with this lock too, but i really don't mind choosing one character and sticking to it, if that's what you require.

That's pretty much it, if i haven't mentioned anything important please tell me, and i'm open for suggestions on improvements that you may require for me to be accepted. Thanks very much for reading, i look forward to hear from you guys.

Ste (Dupz).
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Dupz - Combat Rogue.

Post by Varanor »

Hey there Dupz.

Thank you for your interest in Ubiquity but we've already filled the rogue openings we had and I'm going to have to decline your application. Good luck in finding a guild to fulfill your raiding needs.