Application for Tossog Druid...

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Tossog

Application for Tossog Druid...

Post by Tossog »

Good Evening Ubiquity.

In-Game Information
- Name: Tossog
- Level: 80
- Class: Tauren Druid
- Spec: Feral Tank and Balance. My Balance spec is mostly for fun and some PvP, so my Main and Raiding spec will be Feral.
- Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Tossog

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)

At the moment i am unguilded.

- Grip of Saul:
When i joined the horde side on Defias Brotherhood, the first guild i joined was Grip of Saul. I had a great time in this guild, but unfortunate some disagreements, and the lack of raiding time, made me decide to leave the guild.

- The Secret Society
I recently was in The Secret Society where i joined after i was in Grip of Saul. I've enjoyed my time here, but for some spesific reasons i felt i did not fit in, and i had the feeling i was falling more and more out of the guild. I had some reason for leaving, and if you want more spesific information here, feel free to ask me in whisper.

- Why you want to apply to us

Why do i want to join Ubiquity. I am interested in joining a raiding guild, where we can have fun, where we can improve, making progress, and be part of a nice guild. I've spoken to a few members in Ubiquity once in a while, and joined instances with them aswell. The ones have been with, have shown a great performance, and have been nice and helpful
I think Ubiquity is a guild where i can take part of a fellowship with people that wants and have the skill and experience to get through raids. I want to join you, because i want to be part of this fellowship.

- What do you think you can bring to us

I can bring you a person that wants to raid, and wants to make progress. I can bring you a ready and 100% concentrated player, with the needed items i may need for the encounters.

Information about me.

Name: Im not sure how important this would be, but if it is needed to know, please give me a notice.

I am a boy living in Norway, near a town called Stavanger. I live home with my family on 7 ( soon to be 8 ) :).
The days im using pretty much at school, ( last year on college ), homeworks, and gaming. My normal play time will be around 15:00 / 16:00 - 00:00 / 01:00, depending if i have plans, school takes longer, and how much homework i will have etc. Also depending on IRL stuff and such, but normally that would be my playtime.
I've been playing wow soon 2 years. My music taste will definiately be something between a rock / hardrock to some good hits.

I do not have much people that can vouch for me inside Ubiquity, but guess i could get Ailell to say some words.

If there is any questions, or anything extra you want to know, please write here, or whisper me in-game. I would love to answer, and get things perfect before the decision about my application is clear.

Thank you for reading
Regards
Tossog
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Application for Tossog Druid...

Post by Môurn »

thanks for your application. i´m not sure if we have room atm, but we´ll discuss it and get back to you. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Ailell

Post by Ailell »

If I do may put some words in I have to say that Tossog is a good feral druid from the experience I have had from grouping with him (with him as a tank) and he certainly seems to know his class. :)
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Hey Tossog.

Sadly we don't really have any spots open for ferals or any other melee/tank class at the moment so I'm going to have to turn down your application even though it was nice and you had putten some effort to it. Thanks for your application and good luck finding a suitable guild to satisfy your raiding needs.

Vara