Garuga, Survival Hunter

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Akantor

Garuga, Survival Hunter

Post by Akantor »

Player Information

Occupation: I am a college student that is doing a 3 year software development course

Playing hours: monday - wednesday is 17:00 - 0:00 and thursday - sunday is 8:00 - 0:00

Outside Interests: I enjoy playing xbox 360 and steam games (garry's mod/L4D/team fortress 2)
--

Character Information

Character Name: Garuga

Character Class: Hunter

Character Race: Troll

Character's Current Mainspec: Survival (PvE)

Character's Current Dual spec: Survival (PvP)

Character's specs that you intend to raid with: I will use Survival (PvE) as it is the best set-up until i have top-raiding gear to go Marksman.

Character's Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Garuga

Alternate Characters, Their Specs and Intentions:

Akantor level 80 Death Knight: He is there for if i am needed to raid as a melee dps instead of my usual hunter and he is nearly just as geared!

Personal Questions

-Why do you wish to join the Ubiquity? I would like to join Ubiquity because i am looking for a progressive raiding guild that is friendly and fun to be in. I would also like to raid in a good time and Ubiquity's raiding times are great for me.

-How do you believe you can contribute to our environment? I believe that i can bring a friendly well geared hunter and player to the guild who will lend a hand if someone needs it and work 120% in raids to do as much DPS as possible

-Your previous Guilds?

Blood Riders
Soulflayer Syndicate

-The reasons why you left them?

Blood Riders: They did not raid
Soulflayer: Lack of progression at all

-What % of our raids do you plan to attend? 100% and if for any reason i need to go out with family then it will be around 95%

-What does raiding mean to you? Raiding means a group of friends going into fight a creature they may never do by themselves but together theey can do it with great teamwork and coordinations raiding is all about fun to me.

-What do you think is the key to success in a raiding guild? Friendship and Teamwork and Trust in my opinion

-We are on a Role-Playing server. What does Role-Playing and the Role-Playing End-User License Agreement mean to you? i respect the roleplaying rules 100% and i never do anything to disturb role-players.

-What sources of information and help (Websites/Addons) do you use to make yourself even better at endgame content?

I use DBM,Recount,Omen and Atlasloot

-Do you have a consistent and working computer & internet connection?

Yes my Pc easily handles wow with no FPS lag what so ever and my internet connection near enough never fails me

-What is your PvE endgame content experience? (In both WotLK and TBC and original WoW)

Vanilla:MC,BWL,UBRS,AQ20/40,ZG(3 manned at 80 ),Onyxia
TBC:Magtheridons Lair,Gruuls Lair,Tempest Keep,Black Temple,Sunwell Plateau (to Felmyst)
WOTLK:Naxx10/25,EoE10,OS10/25,VoA10/25,Ulduar10/25,TotCr25,TotGCr25(only attempted beasts,Anub'arak),Onyxia10/25

-What role do you play in a PvE environment?

My role in your raids would be to maximise DPS as much as i can while watching out for the many dangers bosses can throw at me. My other role as a ranged DPS is to attack monsters that Melee DPS would otherwise wouldent be able to do (Onyxia for example) My other role as an engineer is if things seem hopless and i detect a wipe coming up i feign death so after the wipe i may ress a healer with my Gnomish army knife so we may ress others. Another use of me is i can deploy jeeves and MOLL-E for our raiding needs so people may repair.

-What makes you a good player of your class, and in which ways in particular do you think you excel at your class and spec?

I think i excel at being a hunter as i know how to play the class flawlessly and know my place in a raid. I think as a survival hunter explosive shot is important and must be used when possible along with black arrow after and then serpent sting and aimed/multishot and then stead shot until i can use Explosive shot again BUT if Lock and Load procs then Explosive shot spam but i always wait for the explosive shots to do its full damage before i apply another one.

-Extra info: not really much i enjoy PvP alot as well as raiding and would like to do some arena
I also have a working mic and headphones and i use ventrilo!

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9660/garugadps.jpg - this is my DPS using the spreadsheet.

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6739 ... 200747.jpg - This is my DPS in 10man Trial of The Grand Crusader on Anub'arak

I hope to raid with you guys soon
Cibee
Class-Officer

Re: Garuga, Survival Hunter

Post by Cibee »

Next time you copy and paste your application you should make sure the links still work ;o
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Akantor

Post by Akantor »

This is the same application I use for any guild I apply for :) but I'm not sure which links do not work :( which ones do not work?
Saddim

Post by Saddim »

It is your armory link that is broken, mainly because the forum doesn't catch it as one link. Half link / half sentence, can accure when you copy/paste
Akantor

Post by Akantor »

I will relink my armoury and the only reason I have copy/paste is because I use the same application for everything since in my opinion it is my best written application ever :D
Akantor

Post by Akantor »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Garuga

Here is my armoury ^^

Any questions I will gladly answer :)
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Thanks for your application.

We are currently full on hunters so have to decline your application.

Good luck in finding a suitable guild!

PS: Your trinkets share internal cd and you should do something about being 2.34% over hit cap.