Greetings guys Otelo (Suhi) is back

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Suhi

Greetings guys Otelo (Suhi) is back

Post by Suhi »

- Class
Orc rogue named OTELO :D

- Spec
Well just started to lvl it up back again :P

- Gear (best link to a profile)
FULL EPIC :D

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)
Well you known this one i gues :D

- Why you want to apply to us
Coz im back :D

- What do you think you can bring to us
Nice voice like always and fun fun fun :D

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
well i think i will be able to raid 2 raids a week, probably sometimes will try to make 3 but as most of you known got merried so there are tons of other stuff that i need to attend with my RL :D will not be as active as before but will play and like always will try to be a good benefit to Ubiquity as always :P

Some aditional info about you, maybe your rl name / kind of music you listen and so on...
Marin ćorić, Bosnia and Hercegovina, bourn '83, got merried not babys yet but will soon start working on that aswell :P
akahad

Re: Greetings guys Otelo (Suhi) is back

Post by akahad »

otelo!!!!! great person, imba player- what else to say?
vouch.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Hi Otelo.

That's not exactly a lot of effort you've put into your application. No armorylink either. Also what makes you think you are worth a second shot after your mage debacle which wasn't exactly the nicest thing to do?

This is not a denial by the way. Would just appreciate answers to these.
Suhi

Post by Suhi »

Varanor wrote:Hi Otelo.

That's not exactly a lot of effort you've put into your application. No armorylink either. Also what makes you think you are worth a second shot after your mage debacle which wasn't exactly the nicest thing to do?

This is not a denial by the way. Would just appreciate answers to these.

Varanor i get what you mean, you warnt online when i quited game if i remember corectly, but that doesnt metter, like i saided was getting married and i gave that mage to friend to play him, Mourn knows everything about that... actualy he was the only one i talk to about my quiting and stuff i didnt made any post just told in guild chat, and had a private talk with him... probably not + for me from players taht wernt there that day but... as i sayed all happened realy quickly

And about effort to aplication i can put it if its nececary but its kinda pointles if you ask me coz i gues you known everything there is to known about me i was there remember :D and it should be old aplication somewhere in archive probably that i made ages ago when i joined ubi.

Armorylink is pointles like i sayed i just started lvling this rogue again :D
and i told in that old aplication that i sold my my original acc so this is a new one.

Basicly its like this... im merried now so probably you can not expect of me to be active 24/7 like i saided but will be able to raid 2/3 probably 3/3 i gues you are raiding 3 times a week still :D and dont get me wrong i didnt made this aplication coz i have like imba geared rogue or something i made it to play once again with you guys and stuff ,curently dont have anything to show with my character coz its like lvl 5 :D but i gues in time i played with you guys with rogue and mage i prove what i can do so its up to you guys :D

Anyway i felt that it would be fair thing from my side to aply for this guild moment i started playing this game again... so i did it, and to let you known that im back :D
If you think that you dont need my imba LVL5 rogue no more its cool will catch you around in game so we can do some pugs :P hope you are still a retry for some imba boosts from you hehe :P

o yea sorry about my english wrighting was never good in that :D
Suhi

Post by Suhi »

Sorry to say gonna withdraw my application.
Last night was invited to a guild called Brotherhood of the Doom. Seems like a really nice bunch of ppl there, and alsow my cousin is playing there so gonna stick with them for the time bean. Anyway was nice playing with you guys. And see you all around. HF and GL with progress and stuff.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

All right Otelo.

Thanks for your application fast leveling.