Hornchruser-Resto Druid Application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Hornchruser

Hornchruser-Resto Druid Application

Post by Hornchruser »

- Class:--> Druid :)
- Spec :--> Restoration :D
- Gear (best link to a profile)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ornchruser
- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)
The Guild i am in now is Eternity. The guild started as something promessing but its slowley falling apart now and i want to really start to raid seriously with a guild and not end up with half the raid cleared and no raid in the next three weeks... I have been in many other guilds but they ended up the same.
- Why you want to apply to us :
I really want to start raiding seriously feeling the thrill and expierence the bosses of ToTC and the final bosses of Ulduar.
- What do you think you can bring to us
First: a healer. who doesnt want these :D ? And second a person who listenes to the people of the guild helping them with their problems in or outside of WoW a person who is deticated, loyal and trustworthy(but not someones dog who lets just walk over him).

And now a few things about me: My name it Tom and im from Belgium. The things i like in life are my friends, beer, chocolate, french fries(a bit knowledge: fries dont come from France its tipically Belgian so from now on you should call it Belgian fries from now on just that you now :P ) and ofc WoW. I really hope i can join cuz i want to learn new ppl on wow wich is something i like 2 :D and really start seriously raiding from now on... so this was my application, I hope I can join :)
Hornchruser

Re: Hornchruser-Resto Druid Application

Post by Hornchruser »

Forgot to mention raid expierience... silly me :D
Naxx 10/25 OS 10/25 Uldu 10 8/14 Uldu 25 2/14 EoE 10 and VoA 10 1/3 VoA 25 3/3
Hornchruser

Post by Hornchruser »

Got Hacked :evil: Im contacting blizz now hopeley it will be restored shortly and i that i can join with all my gear back :x
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

Ok we'll wait for that then. Let us know when you are back and we'll discuss your application.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Hornchruser

Post by Hornchruser »

I got my stuff back all my money and everything :D hopefully i can join now :wink:
Razzie

Post by Razzie »

put a bit of effort into your app dude..
Hornchruser

Post by Hornchruser »

Look i know my app wasnt 2 well written but ive been searching for 10 weeks already for a guild that kicked me because im 16 or they dont need healers im looking for a guild which i can talk aboutall kinds of stuff with, raid,have fun, do HC's and so on... a guild where i can really make a difference in a guild that show me i am needed. i know i have it in me i have. every raid i have done from the start i played wow till the now if have done with so much fun and dedication(till every1 leaves to smoke a joint :roll: ) i really want to expirience this with a real well organsided guild and a friendly communitty. If i get a trial i will promise that ill put all my skill and dedication to prove im am needed make a difference and really get appreciated for what i do and dont be left alone standing in front of mimyron. and if that aint enough to show how much i really want this you can up the shut fuck yourself.(srry for the rude words but i just got hacked i got my stuff back but im still full of anger and thirst for vengeance.) :twisted:
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

We are sorry, but we have decided to decline your application.
Good luck finding another guild!
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.