Ifix-Death Knight Application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Ifix

Ifix-Death Knight Application

Post by Ifix »

- Name: Ifix
- Class: Death Knight
- Spec : 50/0/21
- Gear (best link to a profile):
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ood&n=Ifix
Wow heroes link: http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zon ... &name=Ifix
Be imba link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... acter=Ifix

-Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left):
<Blood Guard> Left due to raiding inactivity.
<Ubiquity> You didn't have spots for melee dps at that moment and my raiding experience wasn't vast enough either.
<Brotherhood of Doom> Their focus in raids and the progress were way too slim.

- Why do you want to apply to us:
Because i am looking for a new home where i can stay for a long time , and i really liked the people there and would like to come back.

-What do you think you can bring to us
I can bring a funny person and serious at the same time , enthusiastic in raiding and dedicated. I can help when someone from the guild asks me to ( Varanor for eg).

I’ll also post my Vital Statistics:
<Self Buffed>
Health:22881
Attack Power: 4370
Crit chance: 28,47%
Hit rating: 9,70%
Haste rating: 161

Raiding Experience:
TBC: Everything except KJ
WotLK: Everything exept Totgc

Raid times

Monday starting 19:00h – Yes.

Wednesday starting 19:00h – Yes.

Sunday starting 19:00h
- Yes if nothing IRL shows up.

Additional information about me:

Name: Seby
Interests: hanging out with friends,studying, playing wow etc.
Here is my RP story:
The elf closed his eyes, took a deep breath and focused on the stillness around her.
Most took it for granted, but for one like Ifix who had lived being guided by Lich King's whispers, the silence was precious. It invigorated him. It brought him strength and courage that most would draw from battle. He let out a small laugh. For those who had seen him in combat, the image of him sitting in silence, peacefully meditating would certainly strike as odd.

The countless families wrecked, fellow warriors slaughtered. All that was just a faint memory in his head. Death was his existence and those who could not understand it would see him as a victim of bloodlust. In reality, he took no pleasure in killing. No one could have seen the grim carnage, caused the deaths she had and still remain sane.

What made it worth it for him was the moment of silence after a triumphant assault. When the danger and thrill washes away and gets replaced by the serenity of surviving yet again.
He did not want to die, but every bloodshed he lived through meant that more was to come. More death, more violence. Followed by the silence of the empty battlefield.

He gathered his focus again, and tried to convince himself that his meditations were not here to replace the serenity of a victorious battle.
He did not enjoy it, he could not. It was just his duty.

Thank you
Dug

Re: Ifix-Death Knight Application

Post by Dug »

ok, the main problem I see is that you're only honored with sons of hodir and you aren't an inscriptor, so when will you work on this, and why haven't you previously got this rep, we're a long way in wotlk and you should of been exalted from the last time we saw you. Also your weapon looks rather poor for the content we are doing at the moment.

Please answer these questions when you get the chance.

P.S what does "If Nothing IRL shows up" does this mean something small and petty or something like a birthday, if that is the case, then obviously people can forgive you, but say if it's for going for a walk (I can't think of anything at the top of my head) then I'm not so sure.

Anyway, best of luck

Duggy
Ifix

Post by Ifix »

Hello Dug,

The Sons of Hodir thing , i will get it solved today , i will buy the marks and get exalted no problem.

And ' If nothing irl shows up' i mean like yes a birthday,parents need me and stuff like that..not going for a walk or something.

And the weapon thing , i really didin't had the chance to get a better one...i did XT on hc but i never dropped..i tried to improve it.
Dug

Post by Dug »

Thanks for the fast reply, just so I am clear, have you tried getting the 5 man heroic weapon from totc
Nazelus

Post by Nazelus »

I know this guy IRL and he really does know his stuff. Thumbs up from me!
/Naz

Ifix

Post by Ifix »

Dug wrote:Thanks for the fast reply, just so I am clear, have you tried getting the 5 man heroic weapon from totc
Yes i am trying to get it , i farm totc everyday it should drop at some point , no worries.
Ifix

Post by Ifix »

Got it now Dug :)
Ifix

Post by Ifix »

I have also changed my T8.5 chest with Chestplate of the Frostwolf Hero.
Dug

Post by Dug »

gzz man =D now I guess it's all down to varanor, and other people, I have nothing else to pick up on