Fire Mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Deigon

Fire Mage

Post by Deigon »

Greetings!
First off, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Character name: Deigon
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Professions: JC 450 Enchanting 450 I have 20 epic gem designs and all the WOTLK enchants

Link to Armory profile
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Deigon i just change faction so i'm still a gnome in armory :)

Guild and/or Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds.
- I started to play wow in TBC.In TBC i played a hunter on sporeggar in the guild Ravens.
Gruul - Cleared
Magtheridon - Cleared
Serpant Shrine Cavern - Cleared
Tempest Keep - Cleared
Mount Hyjal - Cleared
Black Temple - Cleared
Sunwell Plateau - 4/6

- In WOTLK i continued to raid with Ravens and i made this mage (Cleared Naxx10/25 EOE 10/25 OS 10/25) the guild disbanded after a lot of drama
- After that i've joined Outcasts, by this time Sporeggar started to have population problems (a lot of ppl changed realm) so we could not make 25 man raids soo i changed server
-On defias brotherhood i've been in animosity but i got kicked because i was in my summer vacantion (they could not understand that ppl have vacantions).After that i've been in Test of Faith but the officers changed faction and server and the guild disbanded.After that i joined Redrum Inc. and i've been in that guild for 2 weeks.I wanted to change faction for some time so i did.

Why you want to apply to us
I want to join a raiding guild, and have the chance to raid and progress and Ubiquity is one of the top guilds on this server.

What do you think you can bring to us
I am competitive in raids. I always follow the tactic with no mistakes and try to be the top dps but i don't let that get in my way.I always wach my aggro and if it's high i use invisibility.what can i offer as a guild member?I am a very active player, I love raiding, and i enjoy a new challenge, wiping is not an issue.I can raid almost every day and help the guild to progress .I want to go all the way and kill the LK.

Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
Your raid times are ok so np.

Link of my dps
i just changed faction yesterday so i don't have any screen shots in a raid as a Blood elf.I hope you have a place in the guild for an alliance traitor ^^

Additional info

My rotation:
I use Living bomb then i use Scorch for the Improved Scorch bonus (+5% crit bonus),only if there is no warlock in there raid group that can cast Improved Shadow Bold, then i use Fireball (or Frostfire bolt if I'm frostfire spec)until Living bomb explodes, then i use Living Bomb again and refresh Scorch when is needed.After 2 critical Strikes (Hot Streak come on and Pyroblast is an instant spell) i use Pyroblast.
At the begining of a boss fight i use Combustion and a macro that uses Icy Veins(if i'm frostfire spec),Mirror Image (+dps and lowers the threat) and a Potion of Speed (+500 haste rating for 15 seconds) then i use the normal rotation until the 3 min CD then i use them again.
When i have to AOE i use Living Bomb on a mob (if the mobs have a lot of health) then 2x Flamestrike and Blizzard.

Endgame PvE experience
End game experience in WoTLK:
Naxx10/25 full clear, VOA10/25,OS10/25,EoE10/25, Ulduar10/25 till Yogg

End game experience pre WoTLK:
Gruul - Cleared
Magtheridon - Cleared
Serpant Shrine Cavern - Cleared
Tempest Keep - Cleared
Mount Hyjal - Cleared
Black Temple - Cleared
Sunwell Plateau - 4/6 (i played a hunter in TBC)

no experience in vanilla wow

Proffesions
I have 20 epic gem designs on my mage and all the WOTLK enchants, and i have fishing (450) and coocking (450, all the recipes).

That's about it from me, im sure i've forgotten something, what ever it might be, just poke me and ask :)
Have a very nice day.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."
Cibee
Class-Officer

Re: Fire Mage

Post by Cibee »

Hello Deigon,

thanks for your application. Did you actually announce that vacation that had you kicked while being in Animosity? We usually run similar policies - when people don't give us a heads up.

About your gear - there are actually quite a few improvements that can be made out of raids. Maybe you've missed it but there are 2 (not so) new ilevel 245 craftables (wrist and chest) which are very close to being BiS. They might be a bit costly but very well worth the investment.

You say TtW/FB is the best single target dps spec for a mage - that was true till latest patch. But I'd actually rather read something about you, like how old you are, what you do, where you live, to get a bit better picture. Mind sharing this information with us? =)

Cheers
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Deigon

Post by Deigon »

Cibee wrote:Hello Deigon,

thanks for your application. Did you actually announce that vacation that had you kicked while being in Animosity? We usually run similar policies - when people don't give us a heads up.
Hello Cibee.Ofc i announce my vacation, before i left i talked with a few officers to let them know that i will not be able to go to raids because i'll be on my summer vacation.I was kicked because i did not post that on the forum.I tried to explain but they would not listen.I guess they had to many mages or got someone else wile i was on vacation.
Cibee wrote:About your gear - there are actually quite a few improvements that can be made out of raids. Maybe you've missed it but there are 2 (not so) new ilevel 245 craftables (wrist and chest) which are very close to being BiS. They might be a bit costly but very well worth the investment.
yes i know about those items and i will get them asap.tbh i had a gold problem but i will get them.
Cibee wrote:You say TtW/FB is the best single target dps spec for a mage - that was true till latest patch. But I'd actually rather read something about you, like how old you are, what you do, where you live, to get a bit better picture. Mind sharing this information with us? =)

Cheers
After reading your post i started to search on elitistjerks and u are right TTw/FB is not the best single target dps anymore.I changed my second spec to arcane and i did a lot more dps on the HC dummy.Thx for the advice.
My name is Daniel i'm 25 years old and i live with my gf in Bucharest (Romania).I'm studying Computer Science for Business Management at the Romanian - American University.I like football (soccer) , house music (progressive, minimal...) and wow :).
Nazelus

Post by Nazelus »

Omg, a romanian. I'm not gonna be alone anymore \o/.
/Naz

Deigon

Post by Deigon »

:lol: romanians FTW
Tarth

Post by Tarth »

Hello Ubiquity.
Im Tarth of Animosity. I have not come here to start a fight or anything like that. I just have to correct Deigon here, because I dont want my guilds name to be smeared by a person who couldnt hold up his end of the bargain.
It isnt true that we kicked him despite of him beeing on vecation. We kicked him because he didnt come online after his vecation was done.
He basically joined on his vecation and we accepted that fact. But he didnt come back and he didnt post anything on the forum about any extentions either. So we decided to kick him.

It's nothing personal but you decided to tell some inaccuraties Deigon. So I have to step up and correct these statements.

I will not engage this thread any further. I just had to do something.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Thanks for the clarification Tarth. We'll take it under advisement.
Deigon

Post by Deigon »

I know that u are trying to defend your actions and that of your guild, and as u say i don't want a fight but you are not telling the truth .I joined your guild as a trial ofc, and when i joined i told u and the officer that recruited me that i'll be leaving for my summer vacation in a few days.If i remember u were in your summer vacation then.I told u that i'll be back on 24 august.In the time that i spent in that vacation i logged to my alt and played and even come to 2 raids.And again i told u that i'm playing from my laptop with a very bad connection and i could make a few mistakes until i come back home on 24 august.Again i must say that i let everyone know that i'm on vacation.Even the GM knew, because he was leveling his druid with my alt, and we did a lot of dungeons together.And on 24 august when I was home u kicked me because i did not post that on the forum and i did not attend all the raids.I asked you why did u let me join and your answer was " I did not recruit you".You did not give me a chance to prove that i'm an active player, and if u did't like the way i raid please try to do a 25 man raid with 1-5 fps and 1k+ latency.Well anyway...
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

ok, thanks to both for letting us know. either way it´s spilled milk now and there is no point crying about it (is a saying. i´m not saying anyone is crying here).

it´s nice that everyone has been honest about it and i guess it must have been a misunderstanding and doesn´t reflect badly on either party in regards to us. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

To give you an update: we are still discussing your application.
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Deigon

Post by Deigon »

Thx for the update, i will wait for your decision.
Deigon

Post by Deigon »

Cibee wrote: About your gear - there are actually quite a few improvements that can be made out of raids. Maybe you've missed it but there are 2 (not so) new ilevel 245 craftables (wrist and chest) which are very close to being BiS. They might be a bit costly but very well worth the investment.
Cheers

I managed to get the mats for Merlin's Robe but i can't find a Tailor that can make it (i looked on the realm forum but the ppl that can do it are not online :( )...i guess i'll have it done in a few days by that time i hope i can get the mats for the wrist.
Nazelus

Post by Nazelus »

Just whisper me when you find me online. I can make it for you.
/Naz

Deigon

Post by Deigon »

ok, thx <3
Deigon

Post by Deigon »

Cibee wrote: About your gear - there are actually quite a few improvements that can be made out of raids. Maybe you've missed it but there are 2 (not so) new ilevel 245 craftables (wrist and chest) which are very close to being BiS. They might be a bit costly but very well worth the investment.
Cheers
I've got the Bejeweled Wizard's Bracers,Merlin's Robe and i won Drape of the Refreshing Winds in Totc 25 so my chest, wrist and back problems are over :).