Feaurne - Hunter DPS

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Feaurne1

Feaurne - Hunter DPS

Post by Feaurne1 »

Hey there! I am Feaurne.
Im sorry about the fact my username is Feaurne1. I accidentally inputed my old email adress thus having to register twice.

- Class
I am a Survival Hunter

- Spec
I currently have the following spec:

0/18/53
I run with the current priority rotaion.
KillShot - Explosive Shot - Black Arrow - Aimed Shot - Serpent Sting - Steady Shot

My spec is very adaptive and will be changed to how the raid seems fit (Even if that be respeccing twice a day for the guild.)

- Gear
I currently posses the following gear:

My Be.imba.Hu/Armory

Be.Imba.Hu
Wow Armory

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)
I was the GM of the 10man guild - <Dawn> for a few months. The guild have recently disbanded and I am currently looking for a guild that can provide a solid raid experience for me whilst still having friendly members.

- Why you want to apply to us
I know ubiquity are one of the best there is. I would like to prove to you the ability I posses to offer a strong reliable DPS position.

- What do you think you can bring to us
I believe I am a good DPS who has a large amount of situational awareness. I also believe that I am a person with a thirst for knowledge; taking almost all advice on board and constantly reading sites such as Elitist jerks to try and better myself and character.

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding

I can attend every raid day of the week.

- Additional Info

Hey guys - call me Danny. I am a 15 year old student who currently studies at Conyers School in the north-east of England. I spend most of my time out with my friends and playing music with my band. My biggest passion in life is music and I love everything about it; from the theory to the awesome playing itself I love it all. I also believe I am a very considerate person and can take situations into account regarding peoples feelings.

This is my current raiding UI:

I also currently run on a computer that struggles graphicly with no content in world of warcraft.

Thank you so much for reading this wall of text.
All the best.
Feaurne1

Re: Feaurne - Hunter DPS

Post by Feaurne1 »

Inscription was only just picked up recently so its going up just you've caught me "mid levelling". Same thing with my sons of hodir.
The issue with the spelling is weird, I spell checked everything before I posted it.

And yes raiding will be fine.
Dug

Post by Dug »

Thanks for the quick replies, another thing is by any chance do you have a WWS report? or if not, can you do a 5 minute test on the heroic dummy please and post the screen shot
Nazelus

Post by Nazelus »

We definitely don't lack hunters at this moment but I have to say this is quite a solid and well written application that deserves some attention. Your gear seems rather good in my opinion, but it could use improvements here and there to make you match with the content we're currently raiding. However, what puzzles me is your spelling mistakes as you claim to be an English student. One more thing would be that, judging by your gear (because you didn't mention your PvE experience) your raiding experience isn't very complex but of course if you can pick up the pace with it, that shouldn't be a problem. But I repeat, we don't really seem to need anymore hunters at this moment. Anyway good luck with your application! ^^
/Naz

Feaurne1

Post by Feaurne1 »

In terms of PvE experience I have cleared everything on normal mode for patch 3.2.2.
Have attempted multiple hard modes with the guild destined and found the concept easy to grasp.

And I shall get down to my WWS report - Ill post it up in 20 or so minutes.

Edit: Quick question, do you want me to include viper downtime in my WWS report or just a straight 100% - 0% burn of abilities?
Tzobee

Post by Tzobee »

I am more concerned about his age than anything. Will he be able to raid late? During that age parents have a stranglehold over you that can sometimes hinder you from playing when you should!

Best of luck tho!
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Thanks for your application.

As mentioned we are quite covered regarding hunters atm, so have to decline your application.

You should think about the following things though:

- You are overcapped by 100 hit rating. You should change your trinket or some other gear with alot of hit.
- You should move one point from either "Resourcefullness" or "Hunting Party" to "Go for the Throat" to ensure your pet isn't focus starved. Would probably give an increase of around 200 dps for you.
- And get that inscription skill up fast so you can slap some nice shoulders enchants on! (which would also save you from grinding SoH rep) :wink:

Good luck in finding a suitable raiding guild!