Gramus Combat Rogue

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Gramus

Gramus Combat Rogue

Post by Gramus »

Hello! My Irl name Is ted and i come from Strömsund a little town in Sweden. I like to play with my band and listen to music while playing wow. I have a Girlfriend witch i love really much. Well time for the In Game things ;)

Class: Rogue

Spec: Combat

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Gramus

Guild: My own guild Wreaking Ball Unit It's a PvP Guild and i wanted to join a PvE guild ^^

Reason to join: Better gear and a good time playing.

What i can bring you: A good time and some nice DPS! :)

If you want to know more tell me :) See you around! :)

Forgot to tell you about my raiding Experiance ^^

I have raided Naxx 10/25 VoA 10/25 Os 10/25 Ulduar 5 bosses on 10 and 4 on 25 then the PuG wanted to go to sleep.. :/ I don't really know what to say more.. But.. Tell me if you want more info!
Stanner

Re: Gramus Combat Rogue

Post by Stanner »

If you want to know more tell me See you around!
Well thats kind of the point if you read the sticky at the top of the forum telling you what is expected from an application!
Tzobee

Post by Tzobee »

Hello Gramus.

I am for one not very impressed with your application. It does not really sell you very well if you get the drift. It would be in your interest to make it more interesting. At this point in raiding we are working on the final encounter in the game and we need the best of the best and I really hope your PvE gear is not what is equipped right now.

Best of luck!
Gramus

Post by Gramus »

Sorry.. For the bad topic.. But well.. I can't come up with more to tell.. And i guess you saw my PvP Gear contact me ingame to see the gear.

Im 17 btw Forgot to say that.
Nazelus

Post by Nazelus »

This is a very slim application. If you want to make a good first impresion try to check the other applications (the approved ones preferably). Other than that, your raiding experience is very little I must say. You might be a fast learner but I don't know if we can afford spending time teaching and gearing (if the experience is little, the gear should be weak aswell, at least for the encounters we're dealing with). Anyway, I wish you good luck with the application and think about what I've written above ^^
/Naz

Dug

Post by Dug »

hey gramus, it's nice to see you have an interest in joining Ubiquity.

the first thing I checked after reading your application was the gear, it doesn't seem too bad in my opinion, just that you don't seem to have many epic gems, and your weapons have pretty poor enchants, this makes me wonder if you are dedicated enough to enchant your weapons with beserking. Another thing is, is that you are still friendly with 'The Sons of Hodir' this again makes me again wonder if you are dedicated enough to get the rep for your enchants, ok, the difference isn't vast, but it's the an increase, rather than not.

well, it seems rather vague, anyway, keep this in mind and just give me any information that you want to say here or via pm, anyway...

Best of luck
Gramus

Post by Gramus »

Ok.. The reason that i had poor enchants and the gem it that i had to little money atm put got more now.. And the reason for Hodir is that im a bit lazy but if you want me in Ubiquity i can easly get Hodir up and get the enchant :) I'll get Hodir rep up as fast as i can tomorrow ^^
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

i´m afraid we don´t have the room at this time. goodluck finding another guild to play with!
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money