resto shaman

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

hullupirjo

resto shaman

Post by hullupirjo »

Char name:hullupirjo
Char Level:80
Class:shaman
Spec:resto/ele
Race:draenei, l will faction change it if k got spot in your guild
RL Name(optional):ville

Char stats(ap/sp/mp5 etc):Bonus Damage:
Bonus Healing:
Hit Rating:
Crit Chance:
27.42%
Haste Rating:
Mana Regen:
493(with out water shiled, so it like 600mp5 with water shiled)

Link to Armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Hullupirjo

Would you change spec for the guild(if needed):l think no l dont have enha gear.but elemental dps yes

Current guild(or most recent), and reason for leaving: l was in animosity and calmity burt l wiill leave if l get a spot

End game experience in WoTLK:
toc 10man(only normal) clear
toc 25man clear 3 frist boss
os 10man clear(with all drakes up)
os 25man clear/with 2 drakes up)
naxx10/25man clear
EoE 10man clear
ulduar 10man to general vezax
ulduar 25man to kolog

End game experience pre WoTLK:
only done onyxia and ZG

Do you have any rare plans or professions that could benefit the guild:l am alchemy and herbalism

I
Is there any bonus points, anything else you want to add:l have ventrilo and ts
Dug

Re: resto shaman

Post by Dug »

seems rather brief in my opinion, you have missed out "Why you want to apply to us?" you have also missed out "What do you think you can bring to us?". Also not to be picky but I have noticed a few spelling mistakes, will this be a problem with communication skills? furthermore, I don't see any enchants on your shoulders and you're hated with "The Sons of Hodir" when will you get this up, as I don't see how this is still possible that you're still this low or why you haven't bothered getting the rep, when you aren't an inscripter so can't get the shoulder enchant that way. Another thing that I have noticed is that you didn't mention the reason you left (or got kicked) from animosity, a reason behind this would be nice, maybe as it could lead people to believe that you got kicked for not putting in enough effort, our officers would much prefer you telling us now and being honest, then us finding out later, and have to wonder about what else you didn't tell us, thanks.

anyway, it's not up to me, and good luck with your application.

p.s will and when will you get your herbalism up to maximum?
Esh

Post by Esh »

Being on Trial myself, I'd have to agree with Dug. At least try and edit the typing mistakes, and sell yourself. If I was to buy a new car I wanted the advert to ooze of freshly polished interior leather. Think about it, and give it a good try. Best of luck with your application :)

/Esh
Tzobee

Post by Tzobee »

Hello.

I see that you are only 16 years old. Sometimes the age does not matter if the person is mature enough or if he/she has very tolerant parents but what about yours? Will they let you raid until 00.00 on progress nights? Can you communicate over mumble? These things do matter im afraid.

Best of luck.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

If you do a faction change, might I suggest a name change as well.
Dug

Post by Dug »

Oh yea thanks Tzobee, I was going to mention that, but I totally forgot, and nice productive comments there varanor :p
Melchior
Class-Officer

Post by Melchior »

Hello, thanks for your application. Unfortunately i have to decline your application. We aren´t looking for a new resto shaman at the moment.
But if you apply to another guild please consider the above mentioned so the guild has a more positive impression about you.

Anyway farewell
the Melle