Oddz Level 80 Prot Warrior

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Oddz

Oddz Level 80 Prot Warrior

Post by Oddz »

- Char Name Oddz
- Class Warrior
- Spec Protection- Gear http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... nas&n=Oddz
- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before: Terenas Server, Extant (Guild Disband)
- Why you want to apply to us: Need good friendly raiding guild too see me through to the expansion and beyond.
- What do you think you can bring to us Friendly person and I have Excellent Tank Skills
- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding Raid Times shouldn't be a problem.

Some aditional info about you, maybe your rl name / kind of music you listen and so on...

Well my real name is Scott, im from South Wales, UK
I enjoy most types of music, going out, cinema, bowling, sports (especially Football), enjoy keeping fit - have a love for games especially WoW.

Raid Experience
I currently haven't encountered any of the Ulduar Raids etc, however - I would be prepared to read up on these if need be. Gear wise, I still have the gear from Naxx/Maly 25 (As you can probably see)

We did manage to do 25Man Sarth 3drake - However before patch we didnt manage to down him in 10man Version.

My character is currently on Terenas - However, if successful I will proudly pay to move my char here to join you guys.

I also have Vent/TS with a working Mic if needed.

I'll keep an eye on my application,
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Oddz Level 80 Prot Warrior

Post by Môurn »

hi oddz,

we are not looking for tanks or dps warriors at this time. thank you for your application, but unfortunately we have to decline it.

take care,
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Oddz

Re: Oddz Level 80 Prot Warrior

Post by Oddz »

Ok Thx