DPS Death Knight - Barlog

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

barlog

DPS Death Knight - Barlog

Post by barlog »

Greetings! My name is Barlog and I am Death Knight

- Spec
For PvE I have blood for PvP – Unholy

- blood 51\0\20
- unholy 2\17\52

- Gear
This is my armory link
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Barlog

Have no idea will it be working or not so this is my stats in blood with PvE gear:

Str – 1741
DMG 2487 – 2928 (in blood pr. With horn of winter)
DPS - 784.7
Agi – 349
Stam - 1553
AP -4746 Crit – 33.51% Hit-270 Expertise - 24

In 25 man raids I can make something like 5k+ dps. But it goes without saying that it depends on the boss …

- Guild you’re in now
Right now I am in Menace its PvP guild and I cant understand what I am doing here cos. Nothing happened in the guild. There are no any events or something. There are 59 ppl. In the guild and you cant even find a single arena partner. Once a week they are doing toc 10 with there focus group on which they don’t want to take anybody. This is ridiculous

- Why you want to apply to us
To my mind if you are doing something you should do it good. Working, studying , having sex or raiding, it doesn’t matter you should do it good :wink: So I mean that this guild have good results in progress and when you are targeting on something you reach the target. So this is the point.

- Additional Info
As for me, my name is Roman I am from Russia (Moscow).23 years old. Studying in Peoples' Friendship University of Russia and very soon will be a an advertiser. 8) I am sociable and friendly person. I like girls, music, spot esp. mtb and snowboarding .

Thanks for reading all this…any questions?
Tzobee

Re: DPS Death Knight - Barlog

Post by Tzobee »

Hello Balrog... Barlog I mean :)

I see you are in full PvP gear right now, I would suggest you log out in PvE gear instead so we can have a better look. Also do you have raiding experience from other guilds than Menace? If so which ones and what did you raid? Can you come on all our raid times? You know about hit/expertise cap?

Best regards.
barlog

Post by barlog »

Hi! All my raiding exp. you can see from achivments :wink:
it goes without saying that if I post an application I can raid... and Yes I know about hit\exper. cap. I was playing in BC so I have experience in wow raiding :roll:
I am in pvp gear most of the time cos its nothing to do right now except BG's
Lorenai

Post by Lorenai »

This is a very decent DK, I know him quite well, this is the guy who managed the miracle of getting me over the 1800 rating in pvp. No small feat on its own, considering how much I suck at pvp.

But I've seen his dps in few VoA raids and one Ulduar 10 and he has been doing close to 5k dps in PVE raid setting. With a gear up he could be doing some mean damage. Plus, its quite a smart guy so I bet he can learn if he does lack some skill.

-Lore
barlog

Post by barlog »

Thanks for a good response m8.I do my best 8)

P.S. You not suck at PvP...
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

barlog wrote:Hi! All my raiding exp. you can see from achivments :wink:
it goes without saying that if I post an application I can raid... and Yes I know about hit\exper. cap. I was playing in BC so I have experience in wow raiding :roll:
I am in pvp gear most of the time cos its nothing to do right now except BG's
Its a question of "we want to see your rading gear".
Not a question if you can raid or not. In Wotlk all people with wow installed and an internetconection gets to raid.
STILL we see lots of people not knowing how to gem their pve sets and lacking enchants ect.

Your cape could use an enchant.
You are not exp capped. so I sugg that you swap your enchants on hands and wrists with expertise and that problem is solved. But as you are JC you could also swap a gem, might be cheaper for you.

Saph.
Holadin 4life.
barlog

Post by barlog »

Friendly speaking I dont think that 2points of expertise and 23haste can seriously change picture of recount :idea: .... but this is not a problem, I can easily put some changes in my equipment...thanks that you have specified on that
Galthran

Post by Galthran »

23 haste rating missing from 16-18 people over the course of a say 9minute encounter makes a world of diffence (and if you haven't enchanted your cloak how can you expect others to). Ever had a 1% wipe? Furthermore being indiffrent towards bringing the absulute max you can bring isn't the right mentality. You should do it because you're interested in selfimprovement and because you want to to push your limit and do what you can to make sure everyone needs to corpserun less. Why go for less when you can go for more!
The Devourer - "I'm the fastest eater, I've ever met!"
barlog

Post by barlog »

Done...
219lvl of item its a crap...hope I will get sothing better from ToC
Alazor
Class-Officer

Post by Alazor »

Hello Barlog and thank you for your application.

Sorry, we're currently full on melees and cannot invite another deathknight.
We wish ya goodluck finding another guild :)

PS: Considering BOK, agility on cloak is very faintly better than haste. (But the difference is near 0)
Causing Havoc since 14.09.2005