Pofie - Retri paladin.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Pofie

Pofie - Retri paladin.

Post by Pofie »

Character Info

Name: Pofie
Level: 80
Race/Class: Blood Elf Paladin

Armory..

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Pofie

My Availability..

Since I have a family and a job, my current gaming hours are anything after 18.00 until 00.30

Previous Guild History..

Nothrend First Regiment: A guild full of my real life friends. We did raid, but nothing amazing at Burning Crusade. Kharazan and Zul'aman were the only instances we did togheter.

Delirium: Joined Delirium when I got to level 80. Did everything from Naxx to Malygos. Was a really nice guild to game with. A very social guild that had the most until we had cleard everything. Then suddenly it was like everything stopped :( So I left and join Northrend again just for the social aspect.

Fatalis: A guild I created with alot of close ingame friends. We were both PvE and PvP orientated. We actively progressed for over 4 months, Then some started to search for other top guilds and the guild fell apart.

Sidereals: Very nice and friendly guild I have to say. Was a active raider with them for a while.

My Raid Role..

I am a retri palaldin! Since I enjoy creating massive amounts of damage this fits me perfectly. If it's needed I am willing to respec to anything you require. I believe myself to be a very quick learner and will embrace anything that I am taught and put it into practice.

Raid Experience..

Vanilla : Onyxia amd AQ20
The Burning Crusade : Karazhan and Zul' aman
Wrath of the Lich King :-
* Obsidian Sanctum: Cleared both Normal and Heroic with 1 drake up.
* Naxxramas : Cleared both normal and heroic.
* Malygos : Cleared both normal and heroic.
* Ulduar : Have clear Ulduar 10. With some hardmodes to /smile. "Can link the Achievents ingame". In heroic I have only cleared as far as Freya, but know the tactics for all remaining encounters.
* Totc : Cleared 10 and 25 man, no heroic mode yet tho.
* Onyxia : 10 man.

Leaving my current guild..

Since I didn't connect so good with few players in Sidereals I decide to leave and wish them all luck in the future. In normal case I got no problem with other players. But when they begin to race with me about the DPS and telling me to pass on gear cuz they think that they should have for they have raid much longer in the guild then me, thats really piss me off. In the same guild, same raid.. Should't fight about loot and DPS. Perhaps I'm wrong.. Thats just what I think.

About Me..

I'm a nice guy from sweden. I'm 24 years old. Living with my girlfriend (Also playing wow) and our baby jennifer that is one and a half years old soon. When I got some time to myself away from work and world of warcraft I workout at the gym for few hours or just talking a walk with the family.

References..

Miissy - Guildless
Koppaberg - Last stand
Sak - Sidereals
Serjiin - Sidereals
Naap - Guildless

Contact Details

Email - Xaboxy@hotmail.com

And now to the RP part..

Another De ja vous? I've been here before, I am sure of it. I relentlessly journey down a long and dusty path convinced my very existance is pointless. Madness. I try everyday to remember where I came from. Who am I? What is my place in this world? My staff feels withered in my hands like the branch of an old oak tree, the cloth grip slightly frayed like the very robes I dress in. I continue my walk in the baking sun, a single beed of sweat eagerly trickles down my face. From the corner of my eye I notice two small children fighting eachother. As I gaze at the clouds I begin to daydream, seeing images of myself as a child. Who was this boy I was fighting? A relative.. perhaps a brother. He lunges towards me then vanishes, almost into shadows only to appear behind me and slap me. I recall the anger I once felt, my blood boiling in my veins. I wanted to be different! My fist uncleanched as I snapped back to reality, a small green skull glowing in the palm of my hand spewing black smoke. The two children stared at me in amazement, their eyes ever widening. Can I still control this power.. Do I dare to release It all and destroy anything that angers me? I stop for a second, the breeze gently kissing my neck. No.. I realise as I pull my hood up over my head once more. Some good can come of my power I am sure. And I continue my walk.. The ground seared where I once stood.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Pofie - Retri paladin.

Post by Varanor »

Hello Pofie.

Your armory profile really raises more questions than answers. Sadly we're not really looking for a third Retadin to add to our raiding roster at the moment so I'm gonna have to decline your application. Thank you for your application to Ubiquity and good luck finding a guild.

Varanor
Pofie

Post by Pofie »

What was wrong with my armory? :shock:
Perhaps it will open a spot in the future? Have a nice day everyone.

Yours
Pofie
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Hi Pofie

It seems you've forgotten to reglyph your so called PvE-spec since the glyphs you have there are not really suitable for Retribution. Why go for 2 parts 10 man tier 9 set with a quite lackluster set bonus when you still have a cruddy libram? [item]Libram of Valiance[/item] is a massive dps boost when you factor in raidbuffs + Divine Strength. In my gear for example, I can attribute almost 400 DPS to the libram alone.

Also another thing that really eludes me is why do you have over 11% hit? Right now you have more hit than my enhancement shaman. You only need 8% hit to reach hitcap as a retribution paladin or any class that deals damage with 2-handed weapons and reaching spellhit cap isn't really worth it since we have only Exorcism and the first tick of Consecration that might miss or get resisted fully.

Speccing for Divine Intellect isn't really worth it if you're not aiming to get Aura Mastery because retribution gear has minimal intellect in it. Even the amount of spellcrit you might get is very small since if you have gemmed and enchanted ideally, you will only add 20 intellect to your base amount from gear and base int + 20 x 1.1 isn't a whole lot. Both Aura Mastery and Divine Sacrifice on the other hand are nice talents for raid utility and you should preferably spec towards getting either one of those. Also consider making that 1/2 Vindication 2/2 especially if you're the only Retadin in a raid. Take a look at my spec or Galthran's spec to see what we roll with for example.

I understand you might not have had really great control as to choosing what gear you want so don't take any of this too seriously even though it might've felt like a wall of text. :)

If you need any sort of advice concerning ret just gimme a holla in game.