Kralko undead priest -> holy

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

kralko

Kralko undead priest -> holy

Post by kralko »

Name: Belfurion -> kralko

Class: Priest

Spec: Current spec is holy/disc 14/57/0

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Belfurion

Guild: My current guild is Redrum Inc, but because of faction change i have to leave it, but reason why i want to leave it is that they wont get so many raids anymore,like weve been 0 times at Totgc because ppl dont want to sign up.

Why you want to apply to us: Well, Ubiquity is good raiding guild and i want to be part of it, i want to try new bosses/hard modes etc.

What do you think you can bring to us: Good healing priest who know tactics for bosses, always prepared for raids.

Raid times: Yes i should be able to sign almost every raid, some sundays might go off bit later when my baseball practises starts again.

About me: My name is Joni and im from Finland, im 17 years old(soon 18) and i listen music like manowar,judas priest,kiuas,ozzy osbourne etc etc. At free time i play baseball with my friends when i just have time and i love to do pvp at wow, arenas are almost as important as pve. About that im night elf still, i will be doing faction change as soon as possible. and about my raiding experience, ive cleared 25 man ulduar,25 man toc(normal) at my hunter : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... C3%AAlcorn

and i have done 10 man ulduar hard modes with my priest(cleared it on normal mode ofc) and done uld 25 till mimiron with my priest,then VoJ disbanded and changed my main to hunter when i joined to redrum inc.

EDIT: About my current boots, i will get new boots ( savior's slippers) when i just find some mooncloth tailors so i can get my moonshrouds for em. Also got yogg + 3 keepers today to my hunter ( sunday)
kralko

Re: Kralko undead priest -> holy

Post by kralko »

Here is my UI: http://img178.imageshack.us/i/uiui.jpg/
but instead of furious 2h wep, i got relentless 1h wep and some off hand from naxx. but i got bit more SP
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

I am sorry that it took so long until I replied.
I cannot even give you a definite answer right now, so please be patient for another (shorter) while.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
kralko

Post by kralko »

yeah np, btw got those savior's slipper today so going to enchant and gem them today probably, so im working all the time to get better gear.

EDIT. so instead of making boots, i made new belt: Cord of the white dawn. and going to buy new boots with valor badgers. Got those boots now.

Also got Thorim hard mode to my hunter at sunday
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

I am sorry to tell you that we decided to decline your application and apologize for the long time it took, but we had to clear some matters.
Good luck finding another guild!
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.