Zooika,balance druid,dps

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

zooika

Zooika,balance druid,dps

Post by zooika »

Name: Zooika
Class: Druid

Spec: 58/0/13
My spec atm is the best to deal the highest dps for most bosses atm

Rotation:
Dot up/insect swarm/moon fire/faerie fire/
Use wrath until star fire eclipse spam star fire to the best of its ability when star fire eclipse end re-dot and repeat maybe when the boss is on very low Hp use force of nature/star fall for more dmg and get him down faster.

Character armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Zooika
When you look at my character info you will see i am heavily hit capped only because my staff intesity whic adds alot of hit 120 to be exact.

Guilds i have been in: Fel Marines-reason for leaving never progressed.
Soul flayer Syndicate-reason for leaving guild leader only progressed in 10mans even tho we had goo players for 25man.

Salavi-Kicked i don’t even know why I got kicked.

Reason for Why i to want to apply to us:
Want to join a bunch of pro players who know what they are doing and talking about when it comes to raiding. Other reason is to join a guild that
Actually progress's in raids.

What do you think you can bring to us?
I can bring good dps to the guild and a friendly fun/funny person and a positive person when it comes to raiding.

Pre wotlk raiding experience: Naxx10/25cleared Os10/251drake up cleared/ Voa10/25cleared
ulduar cleared up to vezax.

About me:
My interests: apart from wow my main interest atm is college which is a very important part of my life atm
Other from that i like hanging out with all my friends and having a good time.

Me as a person:
I’d say am very layed back when it comes to most things I can get along with anyone which makes me very sociable person and I am a very funny. Also I am really good at making people feeling better when they are down^^ but when it comes to raiding you will get full concentration from me
Raiding times: your raiding times look perfect for me so there is another good point:D
zooika

Re: Zooika,balance druid,dps

Post by zooika »

Also
things i am working atm
you will see my haste rateing is like 200
only thing i am really working on atm hope you like my app

//Zooika
featherstomp

Post by featherstomp »

Some points i'd like to ask upon.

You lack some higher enchants available, like the staff enchant is only second best.
Your sons of Hodir rep is only Honored, unless you want to become a Scribe I suggest you work on it and get max level enchant for shoulder available.
You are not only over capped for hit you are so far away beyond the hit cap..... Only need 8% while you have 12.31% (work on replacing the staff asap because it's pure crap for Boomkins as they get hit capped really easy).
This takes away at other things, like haste which is very much needed to boomkins.
Gemming could use some work also, after getting past the Meta requirements, all other gems should be Spellpower as that stat is pure win for boomkins.

Boots enchant, i'd suggest Tuskars vitality as you don't need the hit and the small crit buff is not as effective as more health and faster movement which is very much needed in raids.

Also, your spec is good, but i'd suggest moving one point from Gale Winds to Intensity. AoE is not needed so much but, mana regen is always good. Even though you don't feel like you need it and can effectively use Innervate on yourself, because once you are in a raid you need to consider others as well and if you can have enough mana regen without dps loss on single target boss this will mean you can innervate others who do need it.

Anyway, good luck with the application.
One of our officers will get back to you about application with an answer and perhaps more questions.

Featherstomp
Former member, Retired Happyface Tree
Maddo
Class-Officer

Post by Maddo »

Deleted the new thread with this post:
zooika wrote:First of all i am working on the sons of hodir rep am very close to exalted.
seconed only got the 69 Sp on staff becuase it will get replaced soon as hit cap is garbage for me only rolled on the staff because of the Sp on it.

and about the spec i only took gale winds to get trash down faster but as it does make alot of sence what feather stomp was saying about Intensity and useing my inervate on healers who would need it more than me in a raid.

/zooika
Why so serious?
... blaming shadow priests for wipes since 2007-12-04
featherstomp

Post by featherstomp »

zooika wrote: maybe when the boss is on very low Hp use force of nature/star fall for more dmg and get him down faster.
Is that the only situation you use those 2 spells?
Nazelus

Post by Nazelus »

You claim you're from UK but you're making lots of spelling mistakes. Why's that? :D
/Naz

zooika

Post by zooika »

Hi guys i would like to withdraw my app because my account has been hacked and am still in the process of getting it back.
featherstomp

Post by featherstomp »

Good luck getting the account back with all it's content.

Featherstomp