Akantor Level 80 Death Knight/Nymex Level 80 Hunter

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Akantor

Akantor Level 80 Death Knight/Nymex Level 80 Hunter

Post by Akantor »

Class:Death Knight

Spec:Blood

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Akantor

Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)
I am in The Soulflayer Syndicate I would Like to leave because of the lack of progress and the guild leader did not take us not progressing seriously

Why you want to apply to us
I would like to apply to Ubiquity because i feel that this guild is very good at progression and the raid times are exactly perfect for me. I also think that the guild is not very casual but not too hardcore.
What do you think you can bring to us
I think i can bring to you a friendly person that enjoys raiding and talking to guild mates i can also lend a hand once in a while and will never(unless special eccations) turn down a raid. I do not mind wiping and hardly ever get angry.

About me:
My name is Lewis im 17 and enjoy rock music/metal my favorite band is Dream Theater. My favorite game is WoW and i enjoy raiding as much as possible and i also like abit of PvP once in awhile. I play WoW most of the time when i am home but other than that im at college doing a 2 year course of software development and then video games development in the 2nd year.

Additional notes:

I would also like my hunter to join as he may be my main character i use when faction change is out(he is alliance) in the meantime i am gearing him with level 226 gear and 219 but by the time faction change is out he should be geared for ulduar 25. H isnt as geared as my DK but he will have a replacment trinket and ring soon also today i will have a piece of T9 on him (got 28 emblems)
but as i said i will gear him other than that if i am allowed to join il raid on the DK till he is geared.

if you would like me to make a second application for my hunter i can do so

profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Nymex

hope to raid with you guys soon :D

Edit: I forgot to mention about DPS i am unsure on how to use WWS and i have one picture from gormok the impaler on 25man but i do not know how/were to upload it all i can say is it is a picture of me doing 4.4k dps but obviously i will need the picture for proof

Edit 2: i have uploaded the DPS picture that was mention above here is the link http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9364 ... 200653.jpg
Nazelus

Re: Akantor Level 80 Death Knight/Nymex Level 80 Hunter

Post by Nazelus »

Why didn't you make an apply for your hunter from the first place anyway? And in my opinion, applying with a character claiming that in few weeks you'll be playing with another one that isn't even as geared as this one can only make us think that you have 2 good characters which you know how to play but not a great character which you can master it's class. Anyway good luck with your application even tho I'm still confused a bit :D

/Naz
/Naz

Sandicus

Post by Sandicus »

Very few spells and moves bound, :-S.

Also, is armory bugging or do you have no enchanted gear? With the exception of your shoulders, (could have been other shizz, I just briefly looked it over :-D)
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

Regardless of lack of enchants ect. I belive we are full on both DK's and Hunters at the moment.

But I belive your application will be well concidered by the officer in charge.
Holadin 4life.
Akantor

Post by Akantor »

nope its my fault that there is only enchants on my shoulders i am not exalted with SoH on my hunter so i cant get the enchant on that one while for the other pieces of armor i am enchanting after my dailies (a small bit low on gold till later thats to Epic flying).

now with the two characters i agree i should of really applied for the hunter and not the DK but since my DK is more geared i thought id have more of a chance :)
if you would like me to reapply with my Hunter i would be glad to do so.
Akantor

Post by Akantor »

I will get the enchants i also get flasks before raids and always have a few for each raid to boost my DPS as much as possible
party

Post by party »

We have 4 good geared and active hunters already and your gear isnt so good for Ulduar25 hardmodes and ToTC Heroic yet.

P.S. Get your hunter hitcapped and agi gem is pure win for survival hunter.
Akantor

Post by Akantor »

thanks for the survival hunter tips ^^

as of with the full hunters i do not mind being back-up or doing the lower raids like normal ulduar10/25 while the other active hunters are doing TotCr 10/25 and heroic (a guess) and this webite says its still looking for one more hunter so i didnt know you were nearly full
party

Post by party »

yeah, we got new hunter 1 week ago or smth, forgot to change our requirements.
About being back-up our classmaster Raf will decide.
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Hi!

Regarding the hunter there's not much point in applying with him since we have enough active hunters at the moment.

Should you apply to some other guild with your hunter, you should consider these points:

- Enchant your gear!
- Get agi gems, not ap gems!
- Get exalted with SoH!
- Why 2 purple gems on leggings?
- 1% under hit cap!

Best of luck!
Akantor

Post by Akantor »

ahh that would explain it ^^ yeah so i dont mind doing just normal uld10/25 if the other hunters do TotCr each week since some of ulduar is still new to me (thorium/freya/mimiron/algalon/yogg/vezax) and i have yet to try any of the hard modes
Akantor

Post by Akantor »

what about with the DK? or am i out of luck with that too?

also may i reapply with my hunter at another date if you need anymore?
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Our melee or DK CO will give an definite answer on the DK application.

You are welcome to reapply with the hunter in the future should we be needing one and he's properly geared.
Akantor

Post by Akantor »

ok no problem il work on gearing my hunter more and wait till you need any more ^^
Droxx

Post by Droxx »

Well as far ias I know on DK stand point we have 4 active dks and a new trialist as well. And we only have about 2-3 dks per raid so I dont think we have much room at the moment. Alazor and Vara know the dk / melee situation better then i do though :p
Why are we not supposed to eat animals when they are made out of food?