Vansha: SV/ BM for PvP

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Vansha

Vansha: SV/ BM for PvP

Post by Vansha »

Name: Christopher

Name: Vansha
Class: Hunter, i chose hunter becuase its fun and one of the bset classes on the game in my view.

Spec: SV I got this spec for hunterbuilds.com it is suppose to eb the best one for hunters
My spec: I chose this spec after doing some research on the web and asked a few hunters in game. AS everyone knows SV is the ebst spec for hunter in the game at the moment, but i didnt know where to put what. So i went to hunterbuilds.com these are suppose to be the best builds on the game for every type of game style. I find this spec very good for dps in raids.

My pet: Theres a slight problem with my pet Its a cat. I need a wolf but i trying to find a level 80 one so i do not have to level a new one for the time being my cat is good ebough for me in raids. I really want that ap boost though.

Gear: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... ter=Vansha Hope that does it for my spec details to.
I understand i am missing a view enchants and socket for my belt i am going to get these taken care of as soon as i can, i don't want to put something on my shoudler pads though. This is becuase i will be ungrading them as soon as possible and do not want to waste gold on something i wont have for much longer.

My gear has a view dips. For example i really need to get rid of my item 200 items, like my tier 7 shoulder pads and my BLUE trinket. How ever i have tried to get better they just dont drop, that is also what i would get out of you a few new items jsut get rid of those crappy ones i have.

Guild: Vindictive, Is a good guild however im new there and havent really set in with them. Riffraff clan was my guild before them, these were very good and i made alot of friends but they didnt raid at all for some time.

Why?: I want to apply to you becuase i am looking for a good raiding guild so i can progress further in the game. As one of the best guilds on our server you are the best people to progress with, smooth raiding and quick too. Also I want to make some new friends on the game to ahve more fun :P

I can bring: I think i can bring resonable dps to your raids and a friendly enjoyable player to play with. Most people my age are anoying little brats, however i have raided with people and they ahve no idea i was 16 the way i act in raids. Im not imature like other people my age and youger.

Raid time: I can raid at all of these time but i sometimes have to go at 11 server time becuase i am in sixth form and still ahve homework :( so i need this to be done. But with 4 hours i think is okay??? and loads of time on sundays.

My Name is christopher Mee, I like all sorts of things including wow. I know Duggy in the guild i don't think he likes me sometimes :P

I have no screenshots of my dps in ulduar 25man from yesterday i went. However my dps was about 4k+ if you require screenshots please say and i will have some next time i go to a 25man.

Raiding exp: I have raiding exp up to hodir in ulduar, cleared naxx 10 and 25man, OS Cleared 10/25man, However i know most of the fight in malygos just nerver had the chance to do it. Totc i know the bests and the twins slightly but never doen them. However i am a fast learner and will get the tactics very easily. Probly know them after the first go :P
Droxx

Re: Vansha: SV/ BM for PvP

Post by Droxx »

Yeah much better. Well I will take a look at it now and I am sure the hunters will have input.

cheers
-Droxx-
Why are we not supposed to eat animals when they are made out of food?
Vansha

Post by Vansha »

Hope that's better.
Vansha

Post by Vansha »

When i was writing it it seemed longer after looking at it i did realise it was very very short
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Hi!

Seems you should read up more on hunters on the web.

Couldn't find your talent build on hunterbuilds.com and frankly it's a bit strange.

You have gemmed for AP where as a SV hunter you should gem for agi.

As you say you lack enchants and have low end enchants.
As be.imba.hu points out: Issues: upgradable enchants, unenchanted items, missing crafted socket

Even if your spec, gear and enchants would have been top notch we expect all our raiders to be able to raid until midnight.

You should also read through your application before you post it. It's full of typing errors which doesn't give a good first impression.

Good luck on finding a better suited guild.