Tiray, Protection Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

featherstomp

Re: Tiray, Protection Paladin

Post by featherstomp »

There is something in what you say Raf, however this is not RL, wow is our the place for our ALTs to RL and the society here in wow has different unwritten rules sometimes.
Someone who is truly dedicated in Joining a guild would have no problem applying to only one guild with full confidence that he is good enough for the ranks, another thing that might show dedication is to actually quit ones guild before applying to another.
At least that is what I did when I applied to Ubiquity, and even though I didn't come from a raiding guild or raiding background I think it's my dedication and the effort I put into it that got me accepted into the guild.

Good luck on your journey where ever it leads you.

Featherstomp
Former member, Retired Happyface Tree
Tzobee

Re: Tiray, Protection Paladin

Post by Tzobee »

There are some fundemental issues with your gear that I will touch upon. First of all, why don't you grab the PvP-Enchant for shoulders? Secondly I find your gemming alittle weird; why do you socket dodge rating when you are not expertise capped? I know Paladins dont need expertise the way warriors do still its so easy to reach it everyone should. Also why socket defense rating when you are overcapped? Third your HP is very low compared to the content we are currently doing here in Ubiquity, sure you dont have another HP trinket? You should get JC up ASAP, get JC trinket and the three 51 stamina gems :)

Just some things that for me was thought-provoking :)