Jiimmy mutilate rogue - Reapplication

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

jiimmy

Jiimmy mutilate rogue - Reapplication

Post by jiimmy »

*copy and pasted from my previous application*
Ill not give you the full works of whats happened 'again' but due to scheduel mix ups i am now able to attend 3-4 raids a week. Sorry for messing you guys around hehe

Name: Jiimmy
Class: Rogue
Level: 80
Spec: Mutilate PvE 51/13/7
Reason: Ever since the release of Wrath and the day i reached level 80 i got stuck straight into mutilate and have ever since used it to the best of its ability. Most rogues you see just jump on the bandwagon and play mutilate yet you can clearly see they have no idea of how to spec or play to say the least, where as on the other hand i can use mutilate extremely well to the best of its ability and mine.

Rotation:
Garrotte... HfB before or after garrote depending if theres a bleed or not currently on the target, Mutilate>snd>muti muti rupture >muti (1 or 2 depending on energy status or crit luck) > envenom... rinse and repeat... revanish for a garrote and overkill if needed. Also bloodelf racial for an energy boost if im getting low on my snd timer... also like to pop eng haste on hands after an evenom to get extreme dps out of the instant poison.
Unbuffed dps on heroic raid dummy is averaging at 3.7k
My dps differs alot with certain buffs and what not.. if you put me with a BoM and a feral/warrior il be throwing a hell of alot.
For anyone who is wondering .. i DO have a spreadsheet to do my maths.. but i have an intact brain so i don't actually use it. It jsut makes you look pro to some i guess?

Information about me:

My interests:
Besides WoW.. Starting to get into a bit of Djing (mainly trance). Extremely into my computers..programming and html being some of the interests. Getting out to a club every once and a while with old mates never goes a miss either. As far as sport goes il watch it..

Me as a person :

In my opinion.. i'd say im laid back when it comes to most things that don't need to be stressed over! I can get along with almost anyone i guess and in that case also makes me pretty sociable. Most new recruits in guilds iv been in are mutes.. who knows why.. not me :> i'm always up for a hick and a giggle too i guess One downpoint.. i kinda get grumpy when i see slackers :< Ungemmed and unenchanted players that expect to raid really pisses me off or players that leech bosskills etc etc from good players also annoys me.. i guess thats another reason why id more than love to join yous at Ubiquity.

Raiding Times:

One evening a week i will be working my part time job, that leaves 6 free evenings to raid

Previous Guilds:
Well now..
Destined
Reason for leaving : Kograk
Triumph
Reason for leaving : Raiding was not up the the standard id have liked and could play at
Conquest
Reason for leaving : At the end of my trial it was decided the melee roster was too squished for me.. as it was... i think out of 2 weeks at one stage i tried thorim hard.. that was it.
Vindictivé
Reason for leaving : I jsut felt we were running in circles. no matter who was online we always ended up with the same 10 man team and couldnt run 25..
Blood guard (current)
Reason for wanting to leave : To join Ubiquity and ive only been in here for like two days.. and its already a fail let down to say the least... curse me rl mates for inviting me.

Raiding History:
Pre WotlK - I didnt raid before so i only cleared kara and ZA , but, after wotlk ive cleared it
Wotlk -I have cleared up to mimmiron in ulduar 10. I have cleared up to yogg in 25.. only reeason i aint killed him because my only attempts have been on 2 keepers, which we couldnt manage in CQ at the time. Only reason i aint cleared 10 is because we didnt do 10 mans in CQ. As for hardmodes... dc'd on the 4 towers (h) but i have done 3... and 4 basically.. attmepted thorim and hodir.. wasnt there for the down.
3718 AP
342 Hit
34.15% crit
28 exp

Hit and exp are slightly over due to new items.. also leaves room to swap gear around that i hope to get soon.

Also raid experience... iv done beasts and jaraxxus on 10 and beasts on 25

RP:
I comply with the terms and conditions as all players should... i do not roleplay so i do not have an rp story to fill yous with joy

Thanks for taking your time out to look at my application and i sure do hope your feedback is pleasing

Regards /jiimmy
Sunbaked

Re: Jiimmy mutilate rogue - Reapplication

Post by Sunbaked »

Vouch for you.
Be all you can be!
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

we´ll get back to you shortly. we had our ubicon this passed weekend (real life meetup) so we´re all mentally handicapped for a few days. :D
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
jiimmy

Post by jiimmy »

Hah i can imagine the carnage now :lol:
jiimmy

Post by jiimmy »

Could i also just add that tomorow i should have the ulduar recipe belt.. belt of silence i think its called :lol:
I feel this belt will add a little dps boost for me compared to mine now
jiimmy

Post by jiimmy »

Deathwarmed belt *doh*
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

hey jiimmy, we went with keall and don´t really have melee dps spots to spare. wish you the best of luck finding another guild to raid with. take care.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money