Quelken - Fire Mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Quelken

Quelken - Fire Mage

Post by Quelken »

Name: Wojtek
Charname: Quelken
Spec: Fire whit Totw but can play on every spec
gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Quelken

previous guilds:
The Marauders - That was my first guild but we never raiding seriously that why i left
Machine - My first steps in raiding world we kill Voidreaver Solarian , Lurker and 4% on Al'ar most good ppl leave and after that we never got any progress moar then i leave
The Redemeed - First hardcore guild wher ive been cleared full MH and all to Bloodboil but again ppl start leaving When Otelo Leave this guild for Rl. Guild Leader was changed but that never been the same no moar fun on raiding and i change guild again.
The Esoteric Foundation - ive been here over year in this guild and that was great time but you probably know what happens in Eso :(

Why apply to you?
After 1 month break from WoW i want back and raided again, before i got some problem whit Work but now is ok i finded new one :) and she don't disturbing me to playing. You are Awesome guild and always play on high end game i know many peeps from Ubi my brother "Garmod" is ther to. I want to be part of guild when progressing or waiting for new raids or expansion is my best choice for apply there :)
What do i bring?
Im Active player always prepared for raids my dps don't was the best in tef but is good the best how mage can do ofc my cooking and Enchanting skill too whit many patterns. I know my class very well... always keeping eye on Elitist Jerks.

additional info...
Well i like Movies , Party , Sport , Rock & Roll

Thanks for your time and hope for reply soon)

/Quelken
Garmod

Re: Quelken - Fire Mage

Post by Garmod »

Relly good player good progres and high dps

Good luck !!

Vote from me :)
akahad

Post by akahad »

Quite good player, used to be active and preety skilled.
/vouch
vespid

Post by vespid »

Been guilded this this fella before! Vouch

Vespy

Mind blast face palm!!! Pew Pew!!! :D
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

Hi Quelken, I had a brief look at your armory - you go for socket bonuses that grant Int, why? I understand you need some blue gems for the meta but not more than 2. Also you are not hit capped, maybe you had the wrong gear equipped when I checked your profile, can you elaborate on that? Also noticed you put some orange gem in your BS belt socket, a pure SP one surely would be better. Since you took a break you may have not noticed there is a craftable belt which is much better than yours and actually was BiS when 3.1 hit.
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Quelken

Post by Quelken »

hmmm strange i don't have any gem for int and im not hit caped whit this gear but i can change trinket for that is no problem i have that 1 from naxx but if moonkin and shadow priest is in raid we don't need to have full hit cap if we don't have them in raid i allways using trinket whit hit :) and one moar... for belt i collecting mats for him now, maybe when you check was some error on armory or something but should be ok now i think so :)

/Quelken
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

what cibee meant was purple gem in your boots which granted you 4 intellect bonus
and overall you have 4 purple gems instead of needed 2 for meta req-nt, in pants aswell for a bit useless to me crit rating bonus (spellpower > crit, always)
p.s. and as you're an Engineer, the spellpower underlay thingie from 400engineering is better than haste enchant (was added in 3.2 so ya prolly missed it)
good luck with your app ^^
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

As for the Hit cap: it's 17% for boss level mobs (level 83), you have 12.89%, misery or iff grants another 3%. Also you missed the best glyph out there, even if you have to keep the Scorch one.
Quelken

Post by Quelken »

ok i fix every suggestion when i come back from work and btw i always keep glyph of living bomb in my back pack today i change some one for him :)

any way thx for help

/Quelken
Quelken

Post by Quelken »

Ok i fix some gems and enchants and glyph now should be properly need only regem 2gems for epic version but that i left for tomorrow :)

Thanks for time and waiting for reply soon :P

/Quelken
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

To keep you updated: we are still looking at this. While we do however I suggest you hop over to elitistjerks and learn some basics about your class, gemming, enchanting and the hit cap.
Quelken

Post by Quelken »

i will and thanks for memory :D
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

We decided to give you a trial spot, try to catch me in-game :)