combat rogue

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

samee

combat rogue

Post by samee »

Name: Samee
Class: Rogue
Spec: 15/51/5 combat
Gear (best link to a profile): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Same%C3%A9
DPS: Well as I havent been raiding for a while...I have no WWS parse. However I think there are a couple of people in your guild who know how good / bad my dps is.

Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left):
Epic effect (chamber of aspects), I was an officer / raid leader until I left, as I needed a break from being an officer / raid leader.
Redeemed: Again, I was an officers / raid leader, until the summer holidays killed us.....
Finally: Esoteric foundation, I was a cross realm and the guild was going well until some issues which I wasnt fully aware of, killed the guild.

Why you want to apply to us: I want to restart raiding at roughly the same level I was at with Esoteric, and also a few of my friends are in this guild so I guess this guild is a nice place to restart.

What do you think you can bring to us: A reliable and consistant raider, who brings 110 % to raids.

Personal information:
Name: Samee

Additional note:
I have been offline for about 2-3 weeks as I was moving home, and I will be getting my internet back on friday. So if you guys are willing to wait for me thanks, otherwise its no problem if you find somebody else or if i'm not good enough for Ubiquity. I have been able to log on a couple of times during this period and I have been able to regem for the new patch. So if you want to have a chat I can log on if need be.

Thanks for reading.

Samee.
Lithilea

Re: combat rogue

Post by Lithilea »

Zomg

/vouch

:D
akahad

Re: combat rogue

Post by akahad »

/vouch