combat rogue

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

kpatana

combat rogue

Post by kpatana »

- Class:Undead Rogue
- Spec:Combat 15/51/5
- Gear:Most stuff from ulduar 10 and nax 25 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Kpatana
- Guild you're in now :Implosion
- Why you want to apply to us:Well i heared it's a good guild and in guild im now don't have serios people and they don't raid too much and i really want to raid.
- What do you think you can bring to us:Well i can bring u guyz a good dps like 3.5k+ and a nice skill in pvp and fun ofc :)
- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding:I can raid monday till friday and sometimes sunday (mby i will leave city in weekends)

Some word about me :I'm Cristian,i from romania i'm 17 year old i play wow for 3year old or 4 :P and i like to party with my friends(A LOT) :P.Well i love house muzic <3 hip-hop but i accept every kind of muzic but that 2 i love :D.Hope you get me in guyz and see u soon :)
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: combat rogue

Post by Varanor »

Hi Kpatana.

I don't know if you read the rogue application below yours but we are looking for someone who can compete with our already extremely established melee DPS in hardmodes and your mixed PvP & heroic gear just isn't gonna be even close sadly. There's no point for us to get a 3.5k DPS rogue when for example yours truly can do 2000 dps more raidbuffed. I'm going to have to decline your application for now but good luck in the future and don't give up hope.

Varanor