Rogue - Possible x-transfere applicant

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Morrowind

Rogue - Possible x-transfere applicant

Post by Morrowind »

Hey Guys,

First, I have to apologize for not writing a more detailed application. As applying involves several obstacles as server transfere, my somewhat outdated rogue gear not to mention RP-PvP server environment i decided to make a modest inquiry here.

Why?
I happened to see your advertisment on Blizzard Recruitment forums. I liked the advertisment which led up to visiting your homepage and eventually registering on the forum. Everything seemed nice and well organized which is very important for me as i seek stable environment and community to progress with.

From?
I enjoyed stable raid environment on Al'Akir server at the start of WoTLK. After farming Naxx for some time and having no new content people got fed up which led to hibernation and disband. Since then i have had Morrowind toon pretty much on hold doing some inctancing and PvP sometimes. I guess i was waiting for an opportunity to find a stable raiding enviroment again but Lag'Akir did not offer any good chances in following months.

Experienced?
I have been fascinated with WoW since early start so over 4 years now. As i always look for more challenges i have been playing on all classes in a raid level. Starting with Shaman in ZG, warrior in BWL etc. Since my raidleader days in vanilla/TBC i always like to see the big picture and hence know classes and specs. All in all i like to consider myself as a person with huge experience pre-Ulduar.

Who?
I am 26 years old and come from Estonia where i study and work. I have combined my hobby and work - employed as IT Project Manager in online gaming company.

Toon?
As you see i point out my personality over my toon as i simply would not be able to link any fancy WWS/damage reports with T7,5.
My DPS varies between 4k++ in normal fights without consumables. I see no reason why it should not go up 1k or maybe more with consumables/balanced raid setup and buffs(unless the encounter is not melee friendly or i have special assigments like interrupting Searing Pains@General)

This is my rogue:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Morrowind

Verdict?
Please let me know of your decision as I am still having prejudice towards any server with RP-tag in it:)

Morrowind
Raf
Site Admin

Re: Rogue - Possible x-transfere applicant

Post by Raf »

Our close combat CO, Varanor will answer you shortly.

Just wanted to assure you that Defias Brotherhood, even though it's a RP-PvP server, has lost most of it's "RP-police" and is not so unlike other PvP server, but with a bit more mature players and less 1337 speak! :wink:

But still you should stay in character when talking (/say) around strangers in cities and such! :D
Morrowind

Post by Morrowind »

Would probably have to watch Blackadder series one more time to gain motivation and vocabulary needed.

Morrowind
featherstomp

Post by featherstomp »

Hey, thanks for applying
just a question before Varanor gets here :)

No "Sons of Hodir" reputation = no shoulder enchant.
Was there a reason you decided to pass on this enchant?
Former member, Retired Happyface Tree
Morrowind

Post by Morrowind »

featherstomp wrote: No "Sons of Hodir" reputation = no shoulder enchant.
I dare to say your statement is incorrect.
Having no SoH rep narrows me down to alternative solutions like PvP shoulder enchant. Trade off here is 40ap/15 critical rating vs 40ap/15 resi. Hence i miss out roughly 0,3% crit.
The reason i do not have this reputation was following. The guild i was in started Naxx asap(as we had enough 80s) and i took the first enchant at my disposal - pvp one. Later on it did not even ocurred to me to start farming it.
So, historical reasons...

Shalom, Morrowind
featherstomp

Post by featherstomp »

Yes you are correct, the statement is inaccurate. I should have said "No sons of hodir reputation = No [item]Greater Inscription of the Axe[/item].
If you are to join I believe this would be one of the tasks ahead of you, farm their rep and get that enchant to maximize dps.

Terviseks
Featherstomp
Former member, Retired Happyface Tree
Morrowind

Post by Morrowind »

Terviseks = statement for salute e.g. when celebrating with toast etc. Online dic.s let you down sometimes:)
PS! A lot of my colleagues come from Israel.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Hey there Morrowind.

Sadly I will have to decline your application as you are not exactly what we're looking for even though we thank you for the effort you put into making it. This guild has extremely established melee DPS and we are currently looking for a rogue who can perform in hardmodes right away and does not really require gearing. Thanks for your application and good luck finding a guild to satisfy your raiding needs.

Vara
Morrowind

Post by Morrowind »

Thank You for the quick response and good luck with the hardmodes - time runs short as patch is today or next week.

Morrowind