Darkshadez - Holy/Disc priest app

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

darkshadez

Darkshadez - Holy/Disc priest app

Post by darkshadez »

Some things i'd like to say before applying. I moved from Chamber of Aspects when my old guild disbanded so i'm here about 2 weeks(will explain later in more detail). A while back i /w'd cibee and asked if there's a possible spot in the guild , he told me to /w Vintoran (which i didn't cause , some friends talked me into applying at the hungering cold first). I don't really know much ppl on the server only about a handful that transfered with me :(

- Class
Blood Elf Priest

- Spec
Holy (u can say mainspec) / Disc "offspec"

- Gear (best link to a profile)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Darkshadez

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)
When i moved to Defias i joined TeF but as u already know TeF has disbanded (i was there only 8 days /cry). Atm i am guildless as i am looking for a raiding guild (and most the ppl i knew joined THC so i gave it a shot - full on holy priests :()

- Why you want to apply to us
I want a raiding guild and after doing some research i found that u and THC are the very best of the server.

- What do you think you can bring to us
Cookiez (and everything that a priest can bring , stam buff - heals etc)

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
I can all days , thou some sundays i might be 10-15mins late to the invites (like 1/10).

-References
Akahad
Proc
Lithilea

And some ppl outside the guild can vouch for my ability to faceroll
Koppaberg
Monca
Karsher
Leonid

I hope to hear from u soon-ish .... I am guildless for a bit over 2.5 weeks and the no-raiding is killing me :(

I have some screenshots to link if u want me to (just ask)
Ask me as many questions as u like & if u need more details on anything just poke me.
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Re: Darkshadez - Holy/Disc priest app

Post by Vintoran »

Like I said ingame, we are unfortunately full on priests at the moment and thus have to dicline your application.
Good luck finding another guild!
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.