Bussy - Moonkin (/tree)

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Bussy

Bussy - Moonkin (/tree)

Post by Bussy »

- Char. name
Bussy

- Class
Druid (tauren female <3)

- Spec
Moonkin/Resto. Moonkin has been my mainspec since beginning of 2009. Used to be resto before that all the way from wow release and since Naxx was so easy, I tried moonkin and liked it. Changed my mainspec since we desperately needed a moonkin in TEF.

I also have played resto from time to time to keep my skills atleast at decent lvl and also played some pvp as resto. So i should be able to perform pretty well as resto if needed.

- Gear
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Bussy

My gear is fixed for Solar eclipse and gemmed for more health for Hard Modes. Still to optimize for Solar rotation, I lack some Haste (soft cap: 400). So it’s not nowhere near optimized but best I could do with gear avail.

My resto gear is decent and mostly ilvl 226 (got 4T8 too).

- ‘Dps’
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3PD2I ... enc=bosses
Most recent log from boss fights that I attended before vacation. With few clicks u can find more fights if needed.

- Guild you were in before
I’ve been almost a year now in The Esoteric Foundation, but since guild has been announced as dead it’s time to look for another high-end raiding guild.

- Why you want to apply to us
I play this game to raid. Have been doing it since MC/BWL and I wanna do it in the future too. I know u guys have been raiding at top lvl for long and gonna do it in the future too.

- What do you think you can bring to us
I play this game to raid but also to play as a top of my class. I’m not top theorycrafter but I keep my knowledge up to date from elitistjerks forums. I’m always prepared and focused. Might have some hangover days (especially sundays) when my focus might drop to ~95% but then I’ll tell about it. I’m not a recount wh*re, but rather keep my dps solid and stay alive until the end. Atm moonkin dps isn’t really at the top but as a hybrid moonkins can bring some mobility to raid and help if something goes wrong.

What I bring: Solid player at top of class with knowledge of fights, 99% focused and prepared.

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
No probs there during winter time. Now at Summer Sundays might be little hard for me, especially starting at 15.00. Haven’t really planned anything for weekends, but during summertime, something always comes up.

- Some additional info
I’m 2X year old technical uni student from Finland. Yeah i know it's kinda sad to study at this age but it's a different story. I’m quite silent type so i'm not suprised if not that many know me.

Hope to hear you soon...

- Bussy -
Cibee
Class-Officer

Re: Bussy - Moonkin (/tree)

Post by Cibee »

Hey Bussy, thanks for your application! We'll discuss it and let you know shortly.
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Galthran

Post by Galthran »

Bussy is awesome :p
The Devourer - "I'm the fastest eater, I've ever met!"
akahad

Post by akahad »

i gotta vouch for him- great, solid player
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

Hi again, try to catch me in-game please.
superuberpwneristic expialidocious