Agrael - destruction warlock

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

agrael

Agrael - destruction warlock

Post by agrael »

Name: Edor
Charname: Agrael
Spec: Destruction, might go deep demo if it should be needed one day.
gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Agrael
dps: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3PD2I ... 35&e=10877
only thing that bothers me that i dont have a proper log for after i finally got my 4set bonus :)

previous guilds:
I've been in The Esoteric Foundation for over a year, even became an officer during black temple. though now as you all pretty sure allready know the guild has died, so its time to move on :)

Why apply to you?
Well if i understood things corerctly last night a very close friend of mine is thinking of/have applied to you and it would be great to actually keep playing/raiding with a RL friend :)
other than that you've allways been a stable high-end guild that can probably give me good challanges :)

What do i bring?
I have allways been a stable and active player, learn fast and dont make many fatal mistakes atleast.
My current dps was not the best in tef, but definitly among the best, so i should be able to pull my weight in the fights where that is important.
I know my class very well.. though i never liked affliction and probabaly never will.
When it seems like a good time i tend to have a few very dry/bad jokes ready to probably make you all sigh and tell me to shut up :P
but i think its important to actually have abit fun when it fits and ultimate concentration when needed :)

additional info...
well basicly i'm a geek, even work as a programmer :P you might find out parts of my wierd existence alittle at a time... just give me whiskey :)

Anyways... Thanks for your time and i hope to hear from you soon :)
Tzobee

Re: Agrael - destruction warlock

Post by Tzobee »

Hello Agrael!

I have played with this guy in TEF when I was there during the Black Temple progress in TBC and I can say that this guy is a solid raider. He had a very good raid attendance record and did BIG damage. Thats it from me, for what it is worth :)

Good luck.
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

At the moment we have 4 active raiding warlocks. I know some, including blizz, say go for the player not the char. but one raid can only contain so many of a specific class.

Lanius will be with you asap.

Good luck with your app.
Holadin 4life.
agrael

Post by agrael »

yeah thats totaly understandable, 5 warlocks in one raid would certainly funk something else up pretty easily
and beeing cut from raids are also pretty bad for most, mostly because its damn hard to find other stuff to do after you get to know you're not raiding :P
ever had friends wanting you to be social and you saying "yeah sure.... if i dont raid"? :P

i'll try to find lanius online later tonight or something :)
Lorenai

Post by Lorenai »

Vouch from me. -Lorenai
akahad

Post by akahad »

realy good player, vouch from me:)
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Hello Agrael, sorry for keeping you waiting, but i got my exam week this week, so i was kinda busy.

Try to catch me online, please!