Hydraxia - Crossrealm Holy Priest

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Cibee
Class-Officer

Re: Hydraxia - Crossrealm Holy Priest

Post by Cibee »

Hi Danni, nice application. You should really fix your enchants though, SoH exalted shoulder enchant, 30SP on bracers and 63 on weapon is the expected standard. Also herbalism isn't really optimal. The rest I'll leave to the healers ;)
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Iorah

Post by Iorah »

I'm working on my SoH reputation as we speak, grinding the relics. I can go do my enchants now, got the mats on my enchanter. Sorry about those, was mostly waiting on upgrades to spoil. :)

edit for scatterbrain: Not sure what profession to take, really. JC? I guess for the stat benefit.
Iorah

Post by Iorah »

Vintoran wrote:Hi there and sorry for the wait, I haven't been at home in the last week.
Which crafting profession does not matter much anymore, just tailoring is a bit "special": good mana return embroidery or a (for healing) bit whacky +spellpower proc, the rest does more or less the same.

I'd like to have a few words with you before you transfer over, any idea how we can arrange that?
No trouble at all, was mostly just nervous from it! Anyhow, I know it's being buffed, I was actually debating dropping it - but it should be better in 3.2. It's a special pain in the butt, really.

I can hop onto my druid in about 10 minutes, if you like. :) Just finishing dinner.
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

Ok, name and server of the druid please.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.