Proc - Resto Druid - Realm Transfer

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Proc - Resto Druid - Realm Transfer

Post by Môurn »

hey proc,

we´d like to invite you to ubiquity. however, i´d like you to know a few things before you transfer:

- we are reducing raids to 1-2 now during summer. they will be wednesdays and mondays. as every guild knows progress is quite hard to maintain during summer, so instead of stressing about it we have decided to not go bonkers about it. raids will go back up to regular 3 once everyone is not so busy and wants to nerd it up again! be sure this is not too little for you. regardless of how many raids, i need you to be able to make them all. make time for them, cause you WANT to spend your time with your (hopefully) new friends. i really hope to see you with us for a long time and not just a short stint.

- you will be trial for approx. 4 weeks. it can be shorter or longer depending on how good you are. feel free to impress us!

- please make sure your transfer happens in a timely fashion. once decisions are made it´s a pain to be waiting around (for both you and us).

welcome to ubiquity! i really hope you enjoy playing with us!
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Proc

Re: Proc - Resto Druid - Realm Transfer

Post by Proc »

Ok Thanks for the opportunity ill transfer over right away. The 2 raids a week will be fine for me as long as we get the bosses down :)